Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   9O MPH / 41 Apache race (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/126641-9o-mph-41-apache-race.html)

LEOPAJM 04-12-2006 02:31 PM

Re: 9O MPH / 41 Apache race

Maybe I can help you guys out on this .... Here goes ...

Custom boat = "Creative" pricing and "It'll be done ...When it's done..."

Production Boat = List price is this and When do you want it ?

Sound familiar ? :rolleyes:

Stormrider 04-12-2006 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM

FLMAO!!!

How bout this one... a production boat uses a mold. :D

Nauti Kitty 04-12-2006 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM

What exactly are you saying? NK

ApacheCarl 04-12-2006 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by thedonz
Sorry to tell Robert but your totally wrong. No Cig is production boat, we all know that... either is a Apache. Because all race setup Apache's look the same ( a little different here and there but that's it) as well as the pleasure ones, but that still doesn't mean it's a "production" boat. I have always said your Apache is my fav but i can assure you the "90 mphCig " was not a production boat. I mean they only made 5, and each of those 5 were different. Different paint, different hatches and so on

Jr Mike

Mike

I don't think Tonto was trying to start anything. I think his point was that all of the Apaches were built for each customer depending on there needs. For example when Mark built our boat my height, waist, and prefered stance was measured, then the floor and the bolsters were built custom. I could even spec how much foam rubber I wanted to stand on in the cockpit. The floor height on WarHawk is different than Tonto. Tonto has a shorter dash, a slightly smaller engine room(the engine room bulkhead is pushed back), but a much larger cockpit than our boat. Allez Vite has a different fairing than Tonto and Warhawk because ApachePete wanted the fairing to extend farther down the cockpit. There are no 2 Apaches built the same.

Carl

Chris Sunkin 04-12-2006 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by ApacheCarl
There are no 2 Apaches built the same.

Carl

Yeah, even if they were trying to ;)

ApacheCarl 04-12-2006 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Yeah, even if they were trying to ;)

lol, be nice :)

thedonz 04-13-2006 07:57 AM

Mike

I don't think Tonto was trying to start anything. I think his point was that all of the Apaches were built for each customer depending on there needs. For example when Mark built our boat my height, waist, and prefered stance was measured, then the floor and the bolsters were built custom. I could even spec how much foam rubber I wanted to stand on in the cockpit. The floor height on WarHawk is different than Tonto. Tonto has a shorter dash, a slightly smaller engine room(the engine room bulkhead is pushed back), but a much larger cockpit than our boat. Allez Vite has a different fairing than Tonto and Warhawk because ApachePete wanted the fairing to extend farther down the cockpit. There are no 2 Apaches built the same.

Carl

Carl i know Robert wasn't trying to start anything. He's an awsome guy.. I respect him very much. And like i have said he owns one of my favorite Apache.

jr Mike

ApacheCarl 04-24-2006 03:34 PM

Wasn't the first race in Miami this weekend ????? The 41 Pedator was racing in it, how did they do ??????????

ApachePete 04-24-2006 04:58 PM

Mike

Allez Vite has a different fairing than Tonto and Warhawk because ApachePete wanted the fairing to extend farther down the cockpit. There are no 2 Apaches built the same.

Carl

Glad to see you were payint attention, young fella. :D :D

THEJOKER 10-22-2006 08:29 PM

Twin step 38 Cig w/ Mercury power - extended warranties.