If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Safety First!

My Boats:
    2002 Outer Limits 51'
    Colts Neck,NJ

Safety First!

To any body with the question will my 1/2 ton truck pull the Queen Mary to England. If you have to ask for the sake of every bodies wife,kids, mothers,ect. that will be driving on the road with you. Don't do it, over loading any vehicle is unsafe and dangerous. If you don't kill sombody this time eventualy you will. I have spent 20 years in the trucking industry we don't over load our rigs for a reason . Just because you thought you could get away with it is not going to be a good enough reason for somebodies family that you will hurt.

Just my opinion butI couldn't keep reading these threads anymore without expresing my thoughts.

Re: Safety First!

you are right on the money, i'm a safety first person , and for me if very important that when my family is out there be safe, i will hate that some one stupid don't take that in consideration and hurt some one that i love , is that ha pen they will wish i don't ind them, rf

Forum Regulator VIP Member Sydwayz's Avatar
    My Boats:
    37' Active Thunder AVH; 17' Speedliner Cat OB

Re: Safety First!