Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Help with Interior ??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/126729-help-interior.html)

LEOPAJM 04-05-2006 02:19 PM

Help with Interior ???

3 Attachment(s)
OK guys .... My boats back down at Conceept for a freshen up job ... and one of the things they are gonna do is add 3 bolsters to the back .... Sooooo , we're going with the new style "carbon-fiber" fabric they use now .... I'm thinkin about going with orange bolsters at the helm and rear , with white comming pads , and maybe a little bit of orange "trim" on console seat , but everything else forward of the console white so it "disappears" ..... Any thoughts ? Anybody wanna photoshop the orange bolsters in for me ??? Thanks !

Nykamp 04-05-2006 05:49 PM

Re: Help with Interior ???

Keep it white so when you paint it RED to match the Bad Boy, it will stilll look good. Hope all is well, I was wondering how this project was going, it'll be sweet, any color. Have a good one, when's the yellow one need to go down?

FeverMike 04-05-2006 09:57 PM

remember the darker the color the hotter the seat in the sunshine. Your boat has a lot of orange in it so your idea sounds good. Concept will surely do a fantastic job for you.
Have them traid out those Yamaha's for 3 new Merc Opti 300XS. I bet you will top 80 easy then!

LEOPAJM 04-06-2006 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by FeverMike
remember the darker the color the hotter the seat in the sunshine. Your boat has a lot of orange in it so your idea sounds good. Concept will surely do a fantastic job for you.
Have them traid out those Yamaha's for 3 new Merc Opti 300XS. I bet you will top 80 easy then!

I hear ya Mike .... but then I gotta use "good fuel" !!!! Thats already an issue in the other one ... I don't need 2 PIA boats !!! :D

Steve ... i'll call ya !

FeverMike 04-06-2006 09:33 AM

Actually I believe the 300's run on 89. I am not sure though but I do not that the 250xs Opti's run on 89.

SKRAMER 04-06-2006 12:32 PM

I like the way the white looks but if you want to give her some color I would lean toward accenting the white with orange. Not all orange with white accents. Here are some picture. I think this is too much orange.

SKRAMER 04-06-2006 12:32 PM

Now this I think looks sharp.

SKRAMER 04-06-2006 12:34 PM

Here's another one I think would look good on the concept.

SKRAMER 04-06-2006 12:40 PM

This would look great. Change the blue to orange and the gray to white and now you have your new interior. :D :drink:

LEOPAJM 04-06-2006 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
This would look great. Change the blue to orange and the gray to white and now you have your new interior. :D :drink:

HMMMMNnnnnnnnnn ??????? :rolleyes:
Thats does look pretty good !!!!

I hate this **** !!!! :mad: