If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Charter Member Charter Member Dean Ferry's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2006 Hustler 388, 2004 Hustler Talon 25, 1999 30 Spectre cat and 2007 21' hydrostream voyager w/ Merc. 225 EFI
    Merritt Is. Fl. USA

Re: Dave Scott's Turbine MTI

Quote Originally Posted by offshoreone
    That will be great having you guys there. Just tell Robin she's not allowed to have more anxiety than me. I haven't checked into flights yet, I'll probably tackle that in a month or so. Typically I fly direct Orl to St Louis then drive to LOTO - From Friday early evening to Monday since they race on Sunday. We can talk about it more at Hontoon. They did not race in Miami. JC has been ramping up with building construction as well as construction of the 70 and another 50 starting up. We took the weekend off and went to Micanopy, Fl for a bit of R&R - much needed by the whole family.

Sounds GREAT! Robin is kinda stressed today already, she's headed to the Neuro-surgen this morning about her neck, and she's afraid they are going to want to do surgury. Hopefully, after Hontoons! I talked to JC last night, and he told me about the Horse ranch and how Rachel just loved it!
    And we'll get all the LOTO details workout @ Hontoon's. We can't wait for Hontoons or LOTO for that matter!
    Talk to you soon,

My Boats:
    2400 HP nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by tachyon
    The boat only had a small amount of test time at the Shootout last year. All our runs were over 200 and within 1 mph of each another. Try that consistency. Needless to say, we were satisfied with our showing and always keep safety as the primary focus. We'll be back this year and the boat will have considerable test time on her.
    Callans boat ran perfect this year and did many awsome runs. [SIZE=4]Flat as a RAZOR[/SIZE]

Platinum Member Platinum Member Smitty's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2000 Baja 36 Outlaw
    Hawthorn Woods IL

On sunday Callan was able to raise the bar to 208 !!!!
    Want your ECU tuned right?? Call Mark at Precision

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234