Notices

Hippie thinking

Old 09-27-2003, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hippie thinking

So this afternoon I get talked into going to the grocery store, not to bad, I get to drive. Mom decided to go to the "all organic hippie food isle" and is looking at crap there, on the other side is the food with 2000 calories a serving, tons of fat, carbs, the stuff we all like. Then a 40-something, short hair, soccermom waiting to blow up walks up with a friend of some sort, and is talking about how jogging 10 minutes will add 8 minutes to your life. I couldnt help to think, if I waste 10 minutes jogging during the prime of my life, I am given back 8 minutes to suffer with when I am old, wrinkled (so far sounds like RHC haha ) dying, coughing blood, and crazy. Either way I am in the hole 2 minutes. So not only do you lose 2 min off you life, you get 10 min of hell by trying to run, and another 8 while your old and suffering.

Jogging clogs your arteries.
Old 09-27-2003, 09:23 PM
Registered

Very perceptive, I couldnt agree more. I use that same principle for saving money. Lets see, I can save this money annd use it later, when Im dead!! Not likely.
Old 09-28-2003, 10:45 AM
Registered

Originally posted by formula31
Very perceptive, I couldnt agree more. I use that same principle for saving money. Lets see, I can save this money annd use it later, when Im dead!! Not likely.
I like how they say "you saved 17.95 by shopping with us" I always say back "no, I lost 40$ shopping with you."