Legal Advice Needed: Park One in South Florida

Notices

Legal Advice Needed: Park One in South Florida

Old 12-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts
Question Legal Advice Needed: Park One in South Florida

The valet service at our condo in Aventura is contracted to Park One, as most are in south Florida. When I returned to the Condo after the Key West trip on November 21, the valet took my keys(you can't park your own car) and I went upstairs. The next morning I went to get the truck and I was missing a fender. I went to the head valet which was not on duty the night before(and is a nice guy), and he knew nothing about it. The guy that parked it wrecked it, and threw the fiberglass and lights in the trash to hide it like it never happened. There was a security camera 10 feet away that got all of this on film There were 3 empty large parking spots where they usually park it, and this idiot tries to put it in the garage The head valet could not believe this happened, and has been good through the whole thing, but he can't do anything to fix it. I have left his boss at the main office numerous messages and still no response after 2 weeks Should I have a Florida attorney call the boss? I think he was doing a little more than the 5MPH on the sign, but this is the wall that he hit, and the truck
Attached Thumbnails Legal Advice Needed: Park One in South Florida-truck1.jpg   Legal Advice Needed: Park One in South Florida-truck2.jpg   Legal Advice Needed: Park One in South Florida-wall.jpg  

Old 12-05-2005, 03:38 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Legal Advice Needed: Park One in South Florida

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
The valet service at our condo in Aventura is contracted to Park One, as most are in south Florida. When I returned to the Condo after the Key West trip on November 21, the valet took my keys(you can't park your own car) and I went upstairs. The next morning I went to get the truck and I was missing a fender. I went to the head valet which was not on duty the night before(and is a nice guy), and he knew nothing about it. The guy that parked it wrecked it, and threw the fiberglass and lights in the trash to hide it like it never happened. There was a security camera 10 feet away that got all of this on film There were 3 empty large parking spots where they usually park it, and this idiot tries to put it in the garage The head valet could not believe this happened, and has been good through the whole thing, but he can't do anything to fix it. I have left his boss at the main office numerous messages and still no response after 2 weeks Should I have a Florida attorney call the boss? I think he was doing a little more than the 5MPH on the sign, but this is the wall that he hit, and the truck
Absolutely- They ARE responsible. Get your insurance Company to dun them, or an atty.

Wannabe
Old 12-05-2005, 03:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

That's messed up!
It's time to up the ante and get the lawyer involved.
Old 12-05-2005, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it is time to unleash the hammer, where is his car????
Attached Thumbnails Legal Advice Needed: Park One in South Florida-addiction.jpg  
Old 12-05-2005, 03:42 PM
Registered

its a gm product.. i think its an improvement.... that sucks, for that reason i let no one park my truck, if they dont like it they can kiss my ass.. sorry to hear bubba.. you still suck though...
Old 12-05-2005, 04:07 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

I assume that you obtained a few estimates for the repair cost already, and got a copy of the video showing him doing it ?

Where is Park One located ? If close by, I'd first try and drive over to their corp headquarters in the truck with the estimates and video and explain to the 'head mofo' you have proof and want this taken care of.

If not close by, maybe your attrny can just make a quick ( cheap ? ) call to the head mofo explaining the proof and backup support from the head valet at your complex.
Old 12-05-2005, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

WP36,

Get me a copy of the video and I'll send them a "NASTY LETTER" at no cost to you, pro bono. This kind of chit burns me up as I've been in the same position as you. PM me when you have the information.
Old 12-05-2005, 04:31 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally Posted by thedonz
WP36,

Get me a copy of the video and I'll send them a "NASTY LETTER" at no cost to you, pro bono. This kind of chit burns me up as I've been in the same position as you. PM me when you have the information.
Mystic Pointe security has a copy of the video, and I am not sure if I can get a copy. They have not denied it is their fault, I think they are hopeing that I will just let this go away I will call my condo assoc. tomorrow and see if I can get a copy of the video.

Thank You Donz
Old 12-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Demand that the video not be destroyed or erased, via certified mail, and fax (TODAY)...let them know if they do, they may be liable for spoliation of evidence....that is key evidence.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:50 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That sux!!!!
But you know what? It happens more often that you may think. Valet drivers generally aren't used to handling big trucks like yours and forget that the fenders and tires stick out. I've seen it happen more than once.

Get a lawyer, then go fight.
Good luck.

Quick Reply: Legal Advice Needed: Park One in South Florida

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.