Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Newest issue of Poker Runs America... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/127775-newest-issue-poker-runs-america.html)

Sydwayz 04-18-2006 08:43 AM

Re: Newest issue of Poker Runs America...

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Nice picture guys.....but I have to say that I'm VERY disappointed that you all aren't wearing your life jackets!!!! :p

:D :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

I don't even have any on the boat. I crammed them all into the rear suspension of my truck so I can tow my boat better.

dkwestern 04-18-2006 08:50 AM

Nice shot! Looks like the cell phone commercial for more bars!! Cingular I think, with them perfectly staggered

Sydwayz 04-18-2006 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by dkwestern
Nice shot! Looks like the cell phone commercial for more bars!! Cingular I think, with them perfectly staggered

Great idea! Stan Anderson purchased the Whatever! 37 Active Thunder and is installing twin 800HP S/C power. He is local to Richmond. 5 in the pic is gonna be fun.

OldSchool 04-18-2006 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
I don't even have any on the boat. I crammed them all into the rear suspension of my truck so I can tow my boat better.

You better consult the OSO experts on that one!! :D

dkwestern 04-19-2006 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Great idea! Stan Anderson purchased the Whatever! 37 Active Thunder and is installing twin 800HP S/C power. He is local to Richmond. 5 in the pic is gonna be fun.

Sticking with bravos? would be sweet to hang some Konrads on the back!!

Shah Mat 04-19-2006 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
I will pay to get my pic in the mags these year since my boat painter said he wanted he's name on he's work.well i'm gonna give him that for SURE. :evilb: :evilb:

I passed you last Sat on Rt29, around Warrenton. Your setup looks real good going down the road.

DJD 04-19-2006 12:31 PM

I would like to see it. I received my copy on monday but it was just the front & back cover. Maybe I owe them money? LOL

docmanrich37 04-19-2006 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Shah Mat
I passed you last Sat on Rt29, around Warrenton. Your setup looks real good going down the road.

I was trying to get back to SML to check and see the beers tasted any better than they did the night before.Aslong as its moving the paint looks good. :D

docmanrich37 04-19-2006 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by DJD
I would like to see it. I received my copy on monday but it was just the front & back cover. Maybe I owe them money? LOL

Thats funny. :D My copy hasn't made it to me yet.

OldSchool 04-19-2006 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by DJD

That happened to me last month. Just call them and they mail you another one...in a plastic bag cover!!