Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Northern Michigan harbor info. needed (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/127941-northern-michigan-harbor-info-needed.html)

Magic Medicine 04-30-2006 07:56 AM

Re: Northern Michigan harbor info. needed

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne
Well Kaama if you slow down even more you can run with me :drink: I just got home with my new ride today, now the polishing begains.

I bet Wrinks paint job cost more then my boat :evilb:

Congrats on the new boat. Looks like a Baja 320 es to me.

woogie 04-30-2006 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by vandy021
I live 5 miles from there!!! Beautiful area!!

From Cross Village? Was wondering what that park there on Lake Mi was like to anchor at? Any big hidden glacier boulders in there ? Want to trailer my little xlt up there and explore along m-119 from the water.

Aerial stock shot of Torch - prob early aug over there.

Anyone ever put in at Arcadia Lake? So many spots to get to....

Congrats on the Baha John - lotta room!

Ed 04-30-2006 11:41 AM

Bay Harbor & the surrounding area is still just incredably beautiful. Was up there last summer for the first time in years. Hard to believe Bay Harbor used to be an old abandoned rock quarry. Ed

Ms PatriYacht 05-01-2006 11:54 PM

Hey first time checking this thread and see you have a picture of our lake home on post 58 last picture

Ms PatriYacht 05-01-2006 11:55 PM

Yea right, Ha Ha made you look:D :D :D :D

Hey JC do you still need some volunteer boats, if so I will try to talk Mr P into it.

JB4Boyne 05-03-2006 08:02 PM

Hey Donna, I still need a couple of volunteer boats for Boyne Thunder July 14th-15th. www.boynethunder.com if you, or know of someone that is interested. You will get a place to dock, dinner at Garretts Friday night, lunch at Bay Harbor and dinner and a party back at Boyne City Marina Saterday night (all free) with all of the poker runners. Thanks, JB

KAAMA 05-03-2006 09:11 PM

Hey Donna, I still need a couple of volunteer boats for Boyne Thunder July 14th-15th. JB

John, if I don't actively participate in the Boyne Thunder Poker Run I may just volunteer as a help boat.

wrinkleface 05-03-2006 09:24 PM

[QUOTE=JB4Boyne]Well Kaama if you slow down even more you can run with me :drink: I just got home with my new ride today, now the polishing begains.

I
bet Wrinks paint job cost more then my boat :evilb:
Congratz JBon the new ride! what power?

KAAMA 05-03-2006 09:34 PM

[QUOTE=wrinkleface]

Well Kaama if you slow down even more you can run with me :drink:

Shoot Wrink-----my boat is just a puddle jumper compared to your new ride! I think it will be more like letting me hang with you vs you hangin' with me! Anyway, glad you got it---congrats again! :)

JB4Boyne 05-03-2006 11:02 PM

Just 454 Mags.
Sounds good Kaama, I'll bet you wake the ol'fokes up when you pull into Bay Harbor :evilb:
Hey always say :eek: BRING ON THE THUNDER :eek: