Adrenaline V-30 ON SALE!!! >

Adrenaline V-30 ON SALE!!!

Notices

Adrenaline V-30 ON SALE!!!

Old 04-20-2006, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Adrenaline V-30 ON SALE!!!

I have dropped the price of the new V-30. I have got another on the way. I am asking $275,000.00 for a new boat with a full warranty. Call me with any questions cell_678-315-6428. Jonathan Mangual

http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-9272.html

Check out the Video here!

http://www.AdrenalinePowerboats.com
Attached Thumbnails Adrenaline V-30 ON SALE!!!-dsc00027.jpg   Adrenaline V-30 ON SALE!!!-dsc00037.jpg  
Old 04-20-2006, 11:21 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: Adrenaline V-30 ON SALE!!!

Donz, At first glance that's what I thought too, but after looking over the list of options, it's pretty reasonable. What's a pair of Illmor 625's on Teague XR's going for these days?

This is one unique boat.

Twin Ilmor 625hp custom painted motors w/Teague Platinum XR’s, Custom CMI Headers/Y-pipes/Tips, Custom Titanium Silver metallic House of Kolors paint w/Candy Green accents, Full Marine Machine Hydraulic Steering, Livorsi Gauges and Controls, Racing Communications 5 person intercom w/Icom VHF remote and stereo connection/voice activated, Polk Audio MOMO stereo w 1500 watts and 15”sub, remote on drivers side, PPI Custom Interior, Candy Green Fiberglass in interior, Half Cabin w/PPI Interior, custom aluminum foot rests, Custom steering wheel and grab bars, All SS or Aluminum Hardware, 120 gal. fuel, Wood Free Construction, Dual Optima batteries, w custom aluminum trays. Custom MYCO aluminum triple axle trailer w/18” Aluminum wheels
Old 04-20-2006, 11:45 AM
Registered

Motor package w/custom paint comes to $124,000.00.
Old 04-20-2006, 12:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Adrenaline has a very high quality product and I had the privilege to fly to Atlanta and check out their operation yesterday. Jonathan and Mike are a couple of first class guys who understand high performance boats and I have no hesitation in dealing with them.
My interest is in the V-24 for an inland lake up north. We did a water test on Lake Lanier and I am immensely impressed with their boats. First class all the way. Just a few things to work out with them and we can hopefully go to contract.
Bob
Attached Thumbnails Adrenaline V-30 ON SALE!!!-p1000547-1-.jpg   Adrenaline V-30 ON SALE!!!-p1000558-1-.jpg   Adrenaline V-30 ON SALE!!!-p1000561-1-.jpg  

Old 04-20-2006, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Their BADA$$ boats no doubt. I saw the 30 up close and personal and it's SWEET. So my mind has been changed because i will tell you this "it's not your typical 30ft boat " keep up the good work guys

jr Mike
Old 04-20-2006, 12:48 PM
Registered

Thank you for the compliments Bob. I am glad you had a good time and came to see us yesterday. Sorry I am out of town. Hopefully we can do business with you soon. If there is anything that you need from us just let me know. We are working on your Unique design now, and I am sure you will be very impressed. Stay in touch!

Jonathan

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Adrenaline has a very high quality product and I had the privilege to fly to Atlanta and check out their operation yesterday. Jonathan and Mike are a couple of first class guys who understand high performance boats and I have no hesitation in dealing with them.
My interest is in the V-24 for an inland lake up north. We did a water test on Lake Lanier and I am immensely impressed with their boats. First class all the way. Just a few things to work out with them and we can hopefully go to contract.
Bob
Old 04-20-2006, 12:50 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

one more thing that's a bada$$ 24 ...

jr mike
Old 04-20-2006, 02:02 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AdrenalinePowerboats
Thank you for the compliments Bob. I am glad you had a good time and came to see us yesterday. Sorry I am out of town. Hopefully we can do business with you soon. If there is anything that you need from us just let me know. We are working on your Unique design now, and I am sure you will be very impressed. Stay in touch!

Jonathan
Hi Johnathan, I was just talking to Bob about his test ride. I think your boats are real stunners and I was really interseted in Bob's opinion of them. He sounded impressed. As for "his unique design", its almost essential on the lakes where he plans on using the 24. Dam mosquitos,June bugs, ducks, seaguls and low flying cormorants will take your head off without some kind of protection. I have had a bird or two litterally bounce down the deck and deflect over the little windshield on my cat up there so make sure you choose the bullet proof material Hopefully, I'll get to inspect one of your boats up close and personal this summer, maybe even whore a test ride
Old 04-20-2006, 02:14 PM
Registered

Talking Re: Adrenaline V-30 ON SALE!!!

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Hi Johnathan, I was just talking to Bob about his test ride. I think your boats are real stunners and I was really interseted in Bob's opinion of them. He sounded impressed. As for "his unique design", its almost essential on the lakes where he plans on using the 24. Dam mosquitos,June bugs, ducks, seaguls and low flying cormorants will take your head off without some kind of protection. I have had a bird or two litterally bounce down the deck and deflect over the little windshield on my cat up there so make sure you choose the bullet proof material Hopefully, I'll get to inspect one of your boats up close and personal this summer, maybe even whore a test ride
Sweet. I heard it can get hairy on the water up there. We have got a slick idea that is almost done that will take care of that. Hopefully you will be able to ride in one of our boats this summer. There is no turning back after that.

If you have any questions please let me know
Jonathan 678-315-6428
Old 04-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Banned

I'll second Bob's remarks on Adrenaline, been to their facility, first class and awesome guys, they will be a major v bottom player soon, especially when the 40 hits, good luck michael, steve, johnathon, jim

Quick Reply: Adrenaline V-30 ON SALE!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.