Notices

Get this chit...

Old 04-21-2006, 10:52 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts
Default Re: Get this chit...

Originally Posted by GAUGETHIS
To avoid the long winded and tired discussion of the Livorsi vs. Gaffrig debate, how about we do this. You can call Mike directly @ (847) 548-5900 x 203, or, return your gauges that are in need of service and we will take care of them, for thousands less than you are thinking . We are solid in customer service, and this is what you needing right now. It's our business, and business is good! As for keeping the name on your existing gauges, that is no problem either. We can work around that and bring them back to new again! (Although we do like the look of the Livorsi logo, it is ultimately your discretion as to what you want the appearance to be). And that is why we are who we are, we go the extra miles to do what YOU want!

Ward
Livorsi Marine
Hey Ward, tell Mike thank you very much for our gauges. They came out AWESOME!!
Old 04-23-2006, 07:50 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Has anyone seen the NEW MONSTER SILVER CARBON FIBER GAUGES BY LIVORSI?
Old 04-23-2006, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes....and if they were available in standard size, I'd already have them mounted in my Hustler.

They're awesome!!
Old 04-25-2006, 11:54 AM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Manufacturing & Fabrication
Livorsi Marine acquired by Compx Marine

Boating Industry
Tuesday April 25, 2006

GRAYSLAKE, Ill. - Livorsi Marine, Inc., a manufacturer of marine instrumentation, throttles and controls, specialty hardware and custom components since 1988, has been acquired by CompX Marine, Inc., headquartered in Mauldin, S.C., CompX reported in a statement today.

The acquisition includes Livorsi's 20,000-plus-foot manufacturing facility and marine product line, which is standard equipment for boat manufacturers such as Formula, Baja, Fountain, Cigarette, Donzi, Nor-Tech, Outer Limits, and Eliminator.

Mike Livorsi will continue as the president of the company along with Ed Mannion, vice president of operations. Manufacturing will remain at its current location in Grayslake, Illinois.

The Livorsi purchase is the second marine industry acquisition for CompX in the past twelve months. In August 2005, CompX acquired Custom Marine, Inc. of Neenah Wisconsin, a supplier of custom fabricated stainless steel marine exhaust systems to Mercury Racing and other high performance boat builders nationwide.

"We're pleased to have Livorsi join our new marine division," commented Scott James, president of CompX Marine, Inc. "Both CMI and Livorsi are leaders and innovators in their respective markets. We're anxious to generate a manufacturing, operations and sales synergy that will benefit each company in the years to come. Our goal is to concentrate on manufacturing high-end marine components that will enhance the value, longevity and enjoyment for all our customers in the recreational boating industry."
Old 04-25-2006, 11:58 AM
Charter Member #139 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

wow
Old 04-25-2006, 01:27 PM
Registered

I had Gaffrig give me the same line about someone ripping off their product. When I eventually found out my guages were made by Livorsi, I called and they were extremely courtious. Made the repairs to my rather old guages for very little $$$.
I don't know the whole story of what happened but I do know what company I will be dealing with in the future.
Old 04-25-2006, 04:16 PM
Registered

Can you change the dial color from white to platinum and the rim from standard to monster rims ?
Old 04-26-2006, 06:15 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You have the "good stuff".
Send them back and they will make them look like BRAND NEW. At that time, you can also have them change the dial, and or rim color too. I had mine done and they look 100% incredible.
Attached Thumbnails Get this chit...-pdash-before.jpg   Get this chit...-pdash-after.jpg  

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron
Old 05-04-2006, 08:35 PM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

Ward... Coming you way! Thanks for helping fix these up. Can't wait to see them back again.
Attached Thumbnails Get this chit...-100_5112rev.jpg   Get this chit...-100_5113rev.jpg  
Old 06-21-2006, 07:57 AM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

Gotta send a big THANK YOU to Ward and all the folks at Livorsi Marine. They stepped up and really made this project easy. From replacing the lens to bezels to rims these guys did it all.
Attached Thumbnails Get this chit...-picture-351rev2.jpg   Get this chit...-100_5595-rev.jpg   Get this chit...-100_5610rev.jpg  

Quick Reply: Get this chit...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.