Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Items Lost on Boats? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/128258-items-lost-boats.html)

masher44 04-23-2006 05:34 PM

Re: Items Lost on Boats?

Did we factor in the 12 that we footballed to Tantrum's boat? :D

batty 04-23-2006 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
I lost $180 out of my pocket at 120MPH last year.:evilb: :evilb:

yea its funny how fast money sinks in the water.
I was out on a boat with a friend and had baggy shorts on looked back to see what the girls on the back seat were screamin about and saw 10's and 20's flying in the air. Apparently the wind that day thought the money in my pocket didnt belong there. when we slowed down the girls had hands full of money. figures they only caught the small bills :rolleyes: about $260 lost that day

Iggy 04-24-2006 04:53 AM

Besides the usual stuff I have lost several pairs of glasses.
Not sunglasses, regular glasses. Imagine being out on the water, alone, and your glasses fall over the side. Being severely nearsighted I had fun trying to get the boat home. I lost three pairs in one summer. :eek:

boatman22 04-24-2006 06:20 AM

Lost my favorite hat from "CHEETAHS" .

GLH 04-24-2006 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by CAP071
What items have you lost boating?...

My savings account.

BY U BOY 04-24-2006 09:56 AM

Sunglasses X 5
Cell Phone X2
Towels, I Stopped Counting
Handheld Gps X1
Spare Prop
Hats
Anchor Lihgt

Joe Todesca 04-24-2006 11:22 AM

Like GLH , I lost any rationalization of money value on the race boat, Also my driver once , and the solid bone structure of 3 ribs. Jo

sakoutis3 04-24-2006 12:13 PM

I tell everybody that gets on the boat. If you came with it and want to go home with it put it in the cabin otherwise I don't turn around for nothin!
Dude didn't listen and left his shirt with wallet and cellphone on deck.
Funny how fast they sink. :eek: :drink: :drink:

Strip Poker 388 04-24-2006 12:40 PM

Its funny how they don't listen.,You tell them You better hold on to your hat or your sunglasses will blow off your face if you turn your head .Ive never turned around for there stupidity.

The norm I have lost 1 anchor,1 dock line ,1 fender,3 sunglasses,1 flip flops,1 mag lite,Prop shaft with a prop ,Truck keys when out of town,and other stuff blowing out at speed. :eek:

and some other stuff while working in the slip

sakoutis3 04-24-2006 12:45 PM

I've never lost my sun glasses but I'll only wear Oakly's I even use them on the bike.Passengers will lose everything from coolers to shirts,hats, glasses. I just laugh and keep going.