Chesapeake Hot Spots...... >

Chesapeake Hot Spots......

Notices

Chesapeake Hot Spots......

Old 04-24-2006, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chesapeake Hot Spots......

So i'm wondering what are the places to go on the bay?Where does everone hang out.I'm looking to meet some new boat brothers,i'm only 21 so none of my other friends have boats,so i need to find other guy out there with boats.My boats on the severn river it's a Formula 272 SR-1 pics below.Also any cool interesting places to visit with the girlfriend on the bay........Thanks Guys

Old 04-24-2006, 11:41 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Default Re: Chesapeake Hot Spots......

I like the name of the boat, and I would have to say you're off to a good start at 21. I'm sure plenty folks up in your neck of the woods will give you some good gouge. If you ever find yourself in the southern neck like for one of our local poker runs, I can give ya all kinds of great spots. Good luck and I think your girlfriend will like just about anywhere you take her on a powerboat.....
Old 04-24-2006, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Red Eyes !!
Old 04-24-2006, 12:20 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Yep. Red Eyes Bikini contests. I believe they run all summer on sundays. I've only been a few times since i moved from annapolis down to Pax though, so their schedule may be different now. If you make it down Solomons, let me know and I'll by you guys a drink at the Tiki Bar.
Old 04-24-2006, 01:58 PM
Registered

Anyone boat out of the severn river??Also what about south river,anything there ??? Any good events to go to like races etc....And who else out there is young like me?????
Old 04-24-2006, 02:26 PM
Registered

beat it scrapps!! Just kidding!! there will be plenty to do my young friend it is only April half the boats aren't even in the Water around here yet
Old 04-24-2006, 03:34 PM
Registered

Hey sloman we could of done something yesterday but some one just wanted to sit on his couch all day instead of enjoying the 80 degree weather
Old 04-24-2006, 03:42 PM
Registered

Just my $.02 worth....but answering your question "where does everyone hangout" That's like asking where in the Universe do you hang out.....the BAY is ONE big frickin place. So unless you are beamed from place to another ...it does take time to get around and you can't see everyone.

There's times when I pass people (that I find out later they were there) and you don't even see them
Old 04-24-2006, 03:48 PM
Registered

Ok i'll be more specific around the central area of the chesapeake...south river,chesapeake beach, solomons,kent narrows,annapolis,baltimore,etc........Is that better for ya Enticer............
Old 04-24-2006, 03:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pshannon
Ok i'll be more specific around the central area of the chesapeake...south river,chesapeake beach, solomons,kent narrows,annapolis,baltimore,etc........Is that better for ya Enticer............

Alot better......I was not trying to be smart. We have been going to the bay for 6-7 years and seems that there is not enough time to try to get around the entire place...especially docking the boat on the Susquehanna in the Upper part of the Bay.

Quick Reply: Chesapeake Hot Spots......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.