Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Clearwater Beach Info Needed!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/128500-clearwater-beach-info-needed.html)

NOMOGOFAST 04-26-2006 02:30 PM

Re: Clearwater Beach Info Needed!!!!

Hey Rob,

Been out on the water the last two weekends. Lots of places on the water to go. Been to most of the islands and Sheperds so far. Anclote & three rucker bar are alot of fun. Still early in the season from what everyone is saying. Come June, they said you have a hard time finding a place to pull in, there will be hundreds of boats rafted up, can't wait!! :D

Strip Poker 388 04-26-2006 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by hudsonslingshot
Hey Rob,

Been out on the water the last two weekends. Lots of places on the water to go. Been to most of the islands and Sheperds so far. Anclote & three rucker bar are alot of fun. Still early in the season from what everyone is saying. Come June, they said you have a hard time finding a place to pull in, there will be hundreds of boats rafted up, can't wait!! :D

Sounds like the grass is greener over there :drink: :drink:

florida gator 04-26-2006 03:39 PM

And sown towards St Pete, The Undertow and Shell Island are a couplke more. Anyone mention the Pub yet? Tons of places in that area. Great boating.

Strip Poker 388 04-26-2006 06:22 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by florida gator
And sown towards St Pete, The Undertow and Shell Island are a couplke more. Anyone mention the Pub yet? Tons of places in that area. Great boating.

I have a heard a little about Shell Island???

Anybody have any picks???

This is what I am use to in Destin,Emerald Beach.Never been father south :D

Rob

tripps 04-26-2006 07:44 PM

WOW looks real good!!! tripps

CigDaze 04-26-2006 07:48 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
I have a heard a little about Shell Island???

Anybody have any picks???

This is what I am use to in Destin,Emerald Beach.Never been father south :D

Rob

Shell Key

CigDaze 04-26-2006 07:48 PM

2 Attachment(s)
St. Pete

CigDaze 04-26-2006 07:49 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Beer Can Island

CigDaze 04-26-2006 07:49 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Gasparilla! :eek:

florida gator 04-26-2006 08:42 PM

Which Beer Can Island? I plan on getting to the one in South Hilsborough this summer. My cousin lives in Brandon and goes there quite a bit.