Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hyperfishing.com spotted unattended in North Carolina (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/128621-hyperfishing-com-spotted-unattended-north-carolina.html)

eWebtricity 04-27-2006 08:19 AM

Hyperfishing.com spotted unattended in North Carolina

Steve was traveling south this morning at 9:08AM and spotted hyperfishing.com (31 Sonic) unattended in a motel parking lot on the east side of I-95 at exit #95 in North Carolina. It is raining heavily and the boat is uncovered.

CigDaze 04-27-2006 08:26 AM

Re: Hyperfishing.com spotted unattended in North Carolina

OSO member CBR seems to be connected with hyperfishing.com

Anyone know his number?

FeverMike 04-27-2006 08:31 AM

Aw a little water will not hurt a boat. I hope everything is OK though...sounds fishy the way you described it.

rainmn 04-27-2006 08:34 AM

I don't know him, but sent a PM with a link to this thread.

Tantrum 04-27-2006 08:37 AM

Id like to know who was hauling it. Im more interested in the unattended than the uncovered.

OldSchool 04-27-2006 08:54 AM

[QUOTE=Tantrum]Id like to know who was hauling it.[QUOTE]

Was it Hugetime?????? :eek: :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

CBR 04-27-2006 10:44 AM

The power of OSO! Thanks, just called the guy. The boat left Florida and is on its way back north to NY on HWY 95 now, sad to hear about it sitting uncovered overnight in the rain, WTF!!!!! and mentioned it to the guy.

I certainly appreciate the concern, and the pairs of eyes out there!

BTW it is not Hugetime, so don't bust his balls!! :D

Thanks again guys!!!

stecz20 04-27-2006 10:59 AM

did you at least tell him how you felt about how your baby was taken care of??? :D :D :D

CBR 04-27-2006 11:30 AM

Always great for the gauges to be completely soaked in water, and likely the wires behind them, ain't it! A true test to see if the glass gasket seal is good, otherwise the gauges will be fogged over for half the summer until they dry out.

Could be worse, but I am not happy.

Uncovered while towing is one thing, sitting uncovered overnight in the rain is quite another.

Indy 04-27-2006 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by CBR
Could be worse, but I am not happy.

Could be better too. Just a little bit of care by the contractor would eliminate this problem. What's it take...5 minutes to put on a cover?

Who is the contractor?