Notices

Interesting Reading.....

Old 01-18-2002, 07:04 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts
Cool Interesting Reading.....

Here's the latest about Global Warming. This should make for a spirited debate!
MD http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,43309,00.html
Old 01-18-2002, 07:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morning Dean!
Old 01-18-2002, 07:27 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Good Morning Shane,
What's the 'sleding forecast for this weekend? I talked to my Dad the other night, and he said they had 65 snowmobilers stop by the store last weekend!
How 'bout that new Yamaha 4-Stroke sled? Does it look like it's going to be a good sled? I think it will force all the other manufacturers to follow suit, which is a good thing, I think! It's definitely going to draw the attention of the EPA.
MD

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: Dean Ferry ]
Old 01-18-2002, 07:44 AM
flylevel

I knew I didn't feel any globel warming this morning(14 degrees) I really need a vacation!

Old 01-18-2002, 08:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Global Warming, My Ass!
Thanks for the enlightenment, Dean!

IMHO, I don't think we have the slightest clue as to what is happening with our planet. We have been studying our weather and our planet(geologically speaking) for an incredible short time. I think that there are many cycles and fluctuations that take place we are not even aware of. You can't look at a snapshot of our planet over a few years or even decades and deduce or ploclaim an alarming trend.
Old 01-18-2002, 09:02 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

BD,
I agree totally. It seems like some of these "Scienctists" have a tendency to invoke the "Chicken Little, The Sky is Falling" syndrome all too often. Only to find out later, that there is no real conclusive data to support the "Falling Sky"! I wonder if some of these scienctists were neglected as childern, they seem to be "Attention Starved".
MD

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: Dean Ferry ]
Old 01-18-2002, 09:28 AM
Registered

Snowmobile Forecast:

If you know where to go the riding is AWESOME! Thanks for the article Dean. I agree, the Global Warming BS is just another envirowacko method of promoting their hidden agenda.

Now that Yamaha has set the bar extremely high with the new RX-1 i wonder what the envirowackos will complain about next? How it's color is cauing mental fatigue to the animals in the forest? They wanted cleaner, they got it. They wanted quieter, they got it. They wanted more fuel efficient, they got it. Now what will they complain about?

This is a sled that has set the bar. All the other manufacturers have made work or utility type 4 strokes. None have made performance 4 strokes that are lighter than the 2 stroked they are replacing! I hope all 3 other brands follow suit quickly.

Shane
Old 01-18-2002, 09:30 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Morning Dean. As to this topic, I have no opinion.
Old 01-18-2002, 09:30 AM
supercrash

Dean...Always startin something..If they gave false data before then what makes the data given today credible???..I will tell you why..Because the new data fits into deans thinking and the old data doesn't fit.Dean you are exposing your bias by calling the data that doesn't fit your views false and the other data to be accurate.Unless your doing the study yourself then I suggest you take all data with a grain of salt.

Old 01-18-2002, 09:33 AM
Registered

Crash,

No Dean is NOT starting anything, just directing people to a news story he felt we may like read. You on the other hand, come into the thread and provoke him. Why?

Quick Reply: Interesting Reading.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.