If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Platinum Member Platinum Member skaterboy's Avatar
    My Boats:
    388 Raceboat & 31' Cobra Cat
    Colts Neck, NJ

Who is Alvin Heathman ??????????????

Personally, I think he is one of the more knowledgeable people in the Indusrty. Just spent 5 days Dialing our Boat in with him and we all learned a lot from him. He's very personable and professional in his approach to solving problems.

Once again, "Thanks again for all your assistance" and we look forward to seeing you at Pickwick.

My Boats:
    2006 Cigarette Rough Rider - AMII
    St. Louis, MO

Re: Who is Alvin Heathman ??????????????

He owned a bar here in Chesterfield too.

My Boats:
    2009 30 LS7 SKATER 711
    Livonia Mi Usa

Re: Who is Alvin Heathman ??????????????

Sounds Like A Candy Bar I Know That Guy I Helped Him Win His World Championship In 2004 Ay Key West. One Of The Best Throttle And Set Up Guys Out There Alvin Is That How You Wanted Me To Tell It Just Kidding But Really He Is Sharp Just Dont Tell Him That. But Really Hes Nothing With Out Me Jimkid