Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Desert Storm poker run jerk (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/128900-desert-storm-poker-run-jerk.html)

Semper Fi 05-01-2006 05:51 PM

Re: Desert Storm poker run jerk

Originally Posted by Lofty
Here, call him yourselves and crap all over him :D

http://www.westcoastoffshoreunlimited.com/

He is a weird guy. I was talking to him about 1.5 yrs ago regarding a swimstep he builds. I was just inquiring and getting pricing. 1 week later, the guy said he was working on mine and wanted to send me a bill....I said, whoa jack! I didn't order one yet. What a tool :D

PhantomChaos 05-01-2006 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
....I said, whoa jack! I didn't order one yet. :D

I thought his name was Kevin? :D :D :D

Audiofn 05-01-2006 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
I thought his name was Kevin? :D :D :D

Nothing gets by you does it Nort :drink: :drink:

Lofty 05-01-2006 06:21 PM

He makes a nice step to be sure.

5150 05-01-2006 06:27 PM

Its guys like this that fawk everything about boating up. I am out at Havasu alot and have zero respect for the ones that think they own the beach and lake because their boat is 200k+ and my measly piece of **** only books out at 100k :chimp: "hey everyone...look at me, Im cool" idiots.. :D

ass monkey should of had his boat pulled down to gene wash so it could fall over the dam.

H20 Toie 05-01-2006 06:36 PM

I just talked to him and he said he asked the guys at extreme boats and they said it was ok for him to tie up.

PhantomChaos 05-01-2006 06:40 PM

Why as some magazine guys if it is okay to tie up on the beach with someone's stuff? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SMOKE YA: "Hey Extreme Boats guys....is it okay if I use this truck here to pull my boat out of the water"?

EB GUYS "Sure! It's all good"

EB GUYS (to themselves) ...."What a tool"

5150 05-01-2006 06:46 PM

tie up to your shiit and then move over and use his own with out leaving you any room. ****, maybe when you see him and his swim step there next time he might show some effort and look over to give you the customary asswhipe head nod :D
maybe he should start making those steps in rainbow colors as well :D guys like that just need to stay away and go out in the big blue where there is enough room for their heads.
damn, I am a hater today. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

bgchuby01 05-01-2006 07:00 PM

Some people just don't care. I went to the Nautical Inn on tuesday to make sure that I had a good spot for the terrible skater. On wednesday A guy parked a older smaller skater on my port side, that night the lake raised up about two feet and his boat got loose and spent the night rubbing its stainless rub rail on TAOD's nice paint job. The next day the owner never came over to say one word and I kept my mouth shut until the end of the same day when one of his friends tried to move a boat within six inches of the terrible. I proceeded to explain to him about health insurance needs. bottom line is the guy was a boat dealer and never said he was sorry or anything. Other than that and loosing one blade of a 5 blade herring on the way to load the boat up, the week was great. The eye candy at the turtle is second to none. Better than shooters.

H20 Toie 05-01-2006 07:01 PM

Oh by the way Lofty thanks for the info. i know he is full of **** or else he wouldn't have put out his own spike that night, but it felt good to ***** at him.