If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Post Help W/ Aluminum Marine Prod

Just wondering if anybody here had any kind of relationship w/ mike britton at aluminum marine products in ft lauderdale. i met him last year at the boat show and discussed getting new swimplatform and lifeline railing and wind flaps for my cigarette bullet. i understand he makes all this for cigarette. my boat was in town & 2 blocks away at american offshore for 2 months last year but he never got it for me. when i was down to get the boat, the items were due back from the powdercoaters but it never developed. I have also been told twice that the parts were shipping out to me but still no parts. is anybody down there that could help me get this stuff?? You can call me at 912-313-8686, Thanks [email protected]

It is my understanding that this is typical of Aluminum Marine.

Even the new boat manufactures say the same about Britton. If orders are placed with him they try to place it well in advance and plan on late delivery.

Do yourself a favor...get your money back and call Extreme Marine @ 330-733-6387

Ask the members here on OSO about Extreme. You will see.

wet pleasure

I had a friend make me a one of a kind swimdeck. for my 280 baja. we buffed it out
    and powder-coated clear. lot of people thank it is stainless instead of alminum.

Innovation Marine in Hollywood FL. is who I purchased my swim platform from. It took aprox. 7-10 days to build and is a very nice piece w/the rubber non-slip inserts. I believe these are the same folks who make the bolster stands for Cig.

Joey. do you have a # for innovation? thanks

Platinum Member Platinum Member TomFTM's Avatar
    My Boats:
    37 Outerlimits,33 Fountain,42 Searay,18 Searay,13 Boston Whaler
    Glen Cove ,NY 11542

I ordered a swim platform from Aluminum Marine Products a year ago for one of my customers.The platform came on time and fit perfectly. I dealt with Bruce down there. Tom

Gold Member Gold Member
    Ft.Lauderdale, Fl.
    Anyone have current Bruce and Mike Brittain contact info? Thanks