Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Dragon running 110+ video (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/128986-dragon-running-110-video.html)

EricT 05-02-2006 02:20 PM

Re: Dragon running 110+ video

Originally Posted by Downtown42
Dragon looks good, I like the paint :D

Thanks Downtown. It took a while to get the paint right but it turned out well. I am glad you like it.

EricT 05-02-2006 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by METAL BROS RACING
Eric you are are so selfish with the Teagues, you had Bob all to yourself so the least you could have done is distract him so Cherilyn come come hang with my GF and her brother when i rolled up on you guys at the Springs but noooooo, you are a Teague horder. :D :D :D

Yup. I am very selfish. It's the whole only child thing. :D I didn't see you at the Springs. Otherwise we would have hung out with you. When are you going out next? I will be out Memorial weekend. Would love to hang with you.
Prior to that I am running the Dragon in the ocean. :evilb:

Offshoreracr 05-02-2006 03:04 PM

Tank, cool video. Sorry to hear you had problems.

SOX 05-02-2006 05:43 PM

BAD A$$ :evilb:

ApacheCarl 05-02-2006 07:01 PM

Bob Teague builds great engines, and can run the crap out of any boat.

Anarchy Powerboats 05-02-2006 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by EricT
Yup. I am very selfish. It's the whole only child thing. :D I didn't see you at the Springs. Otherwise we would have hung out with you. When are you going out next? I will be out Memorial weekend. Would love to hang with you.
Prior to that I am running the Dragon in the ocean. :evilb:

The 34 Kachina that doesnt have any logos on it ( the orange one) is mine. That was my lil girly Jami with me.

EricT 05-12-2006 10:40 PM

Anybody going to Havasu for Memorial weekend? I will be there burnin more gas. :evilb: :evilb:

thisistank 05-13-2006 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by EricT
Anybody going to Havasu for Memorial weekend? I will be there burnin more gas. :evilb: :evilb:

Eric, have fun bro. Wish we could be there but a) blown motor and b) we'll be in Hawaii! ;)

EricT 05-13-2006 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by thisistank
Eric, have fun bro. Wish we could be there but a) blown motor and b) we'll be in Hawaii! ;)

Dang Tank. We will miss you. Blown motor?? Sorry to hear that. :(

Have fun in Hawaii :drink: :drink:

sy goldberg 05-13-2006 02:16 PM

I'm insuring this boat ! I think somebody misrepresented something as I was told this boat had twin 250 Merc outboards. :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: