Lake homes around Havasu ? >

Lake homes around Havasu ?

Notices

Lake homes around Havasu ?

Old 05-01-2006, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Lake homes around Havasu ?

Lake homes around Havasu ? this may be a stupid question. are they many houses on the water? (not literary) if so how much are they selling for say 3500sq ft.?
Thanks Jeff
Old 05-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Lake homes around Havasu ?

Jeff,
There are no homes built on the water that I can think of. There are a few campsites with trailers and there are a few condos. You would be looking at a home right near the lake in town. For that size, I would think you would be in the $600K+ range easily!

I just bought a 1,500sq ft home, 3bd/2ba with 2 car garage and a 16'x 50' enclosed RV garage on a 21,000sq ft lot for $335K last June. The prices have gone up also. My lot alone would cost you over $200K, for the size of it and the view.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 2,802 Likes on 943 Posts

There's going to be a new golf course and homes built on the north end of the lake near the river that are in that size range and going to be very plush for 6-800k I believe. They are going to be on the water but up on a cliff with out water access.

Gerard, where were you this weekend? I saw Chris and Jodie at the sand bar.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
There's going to be a new golf course and homes built on the north end of the lake near the river that are in that size range and going to be very plush for 6-800k I believe. They are going to be on the water but up on a cliff with out water access.

Gerard, where were you this weekend? I saw Chris and Jodie at the sand bar.
I rented the house out for the weekend--My boat won't be here for another 3 weeks or so!
I was cruising around in a F430 and a Gallardo all weekend. My neighbors have some sweet cars!!
Old 05-01-2006, 10:47 PM
Bling Bling
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
I rented the house out for the weekend--My boat won't be here for another 3 weeks or so!
I was cruising around in a F430 and a Gallardo all weekend. My neighbors have some sweet cars!!
Hey Semp, hows the renting going. Mines almost finished. It's coming out way nice. Little scared on renters screwing it up. Any feed back? Do you have a Prop. mgmt. co. listing and taking care of it?
Old 05-01-2006, 11:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by blingbling
Hey Semp, hows the renting going. Mines almost finished. It's coming out way nice. Little scared on renters screwing it up. Any feed back? Do you have a Prop. mgmt. co. listing and taking care of it?
No property management co yet. You must have your home 100% fully furnished to be available to rent. Mine is furnished now. I went online, drafted up a leese and picked the right renter. I think you just have to be careful and get the right people who will respect your home. My Havasu home is small, but average size (1,500 sq ft) and doen't have alot of upgrades like my Ca. home, so it's fine to rent out.
One thing about renting your home in Havasu, you will have a much better chance of renting your home with a pool according to the rental companies. This scares me, for the liability reasons with the pool. My home doesn't have a pool, so I am safe I guess.
Old 05-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

G, give me a call. Do you still have he Vegas house? do you still have the pipes? I had the same motor blow (3rd time in one year) after I talked to you last so I have not exactly been pipe shopping. Getting it redone (New mechanic this time... Duh!) call.714-679-5542
Old 05-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by IDRPSTF
G, give me a call. Do you still have he Vegas house? do you still have the pipes? I had the same motor blow (3rd time in one year) after I talked to you last so I have not exactly been pipe shopping. Getting it redone (New mechanic this time... Duh!) call.714-679-5542
Matt,
I'll call you in a few. I do still have the Vegas home and it's for sale. I also still have the pipes, but not 2 sets of the same brand.