Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Shogren gone in Detroit? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/129009-shogren-gone-detroit.html)

Raypanic 05-02-2006 07:57 AM

Shogren gone in Detroit?

I was checking out the website and It doesn't show a Detroit office anymore, I looked on Fountain's site and my zip showes J & J in OH. Anyone have different information?

sleeper_dave 05-02-2006 09:56 AM

Re: Shogren gone in Detroit?

Try harrison township. Shogren marine set up shop last summer at sundog marina on south river road in harrison township.

dkwestern 05-02-2006 10:15 AM

They Gone

dkwestern 05-02-2006 10:16 AM

I'm storing my boat in the building that they occupied.

fountain27ho496 05-02-2006 10:59 AM

Hey Derrick, That sucks, had a fountain dealer back in detroit and there gone already? Biggest fountain dealer in the world? And its all from chicago? JC

Hydrocruiser 05-02-2006 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by fountain27ho496
Hey Derrick, That sucks, had a fountain dealer back in detroit and there gone already? Biggest fountain dealer in the world? And its all from chicago? JC

Michigan has all the lakes and the demand for performance boats has declined. The Beach had Fountain/Wellcraft then Shogren and now nobody in the state for Fountain again. Formula has one dealer up North...Sunsation uses a broker to show their boats...the sport is way down...everybody is buying big SeaRays..go figure...if you want an offshore go to the Miami show and have it sent up...good luck with service.

Downtown42 05-02-2006 11:47 AM

N Chicago not that far away. Lower overhead means better deals.

Lee 05-02-2006 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Hydrocruiser
Michigan has all the lakes and the demand for performance boats has declined. The Beach had Fountain/Wellcraft then Shogren and now nobody in the state for Fountain again. Formula has one dealer up North...Sunsation uses a broker to show their boats...the sport is way down...everybody is buying big SeaRays..go figure...if you want an offshore go to the Miami show and have it sent up...good luck with service.

There is a new Formula dealer on N.River Rd. Sunsport Marine

wrinkleface 05-02-2006 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Downtown42
N Chicago not that far away. Lower overhead means better deals.

So U say U black Reggie dog humper!! :evilb: :evilb:

Magic Medicine 05-02-2006 04:40 PM

Their is a New Sunsation dealer in Grand Haven.