Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Anyone know a good place to take your boat in SE MI for Hi Perf. work ? >

Anyone know a good place to take your boat in SE MI for Hi Perf. work ?

Notices

Anyone know a good place to take your boat in SE MI for Hi Perf. work ?

Old 05-04-2006, 02:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know a good place to take your boat in SE MI for Hi Perf. work ?

I live in SE Michigan on Lake St.Clair and was wondering if anyone out there knows of a good place to have Hi Performance upgrades done to their boats, as well as your regular type of boat repairs. I have a Fountain and I'm looking to replace the dash panel and possibly some CMI's but I don't have the time or the know how to do it myself. So I'm looking for a good place around these parts if there is one.....so if anyone has a suggestion out there........It's much appreciated! Thanks!
Old 05-04-2006, 04:47 AM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts
Default Re: Anyone know a good place to take your boat in SE MI for Hi Perf. work ?

It's on the other side of the state but worth the trip, PRECISION POWER OFFSHORE, 1-616-844-1000. Ask for Ben, he takes care of most of the hot rides over here and can do what ever you want to your ride.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:17 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Anyone know a good place to take your boat in SE MI for Hi Perf. work ?

I can think of 3 who might be able to help. Vicious Marine. Just off N. River I believe it is Mt. Clemens, Tyler Crockett's in Ruby Michigan and Dynamic Marine on Jefferson in Chesterfield close to the boat launch at the end on M-59. I have used the first 2 without a problem, The 3rd I have not used. This time of year there may be a waiting list to get in. If you can't find the number to these guys I might be able to get them for you
Old 05-04-2006, 06:20 AM
Registered

Call Lenny at Millennyum marine1-586-468-7361
He rigged my boat. Very knowlegebale and great guy.
Has alot of Hi-Po experience and engines in stock.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Call Jim Styke, He has a shop in redford, does performance boat work. He is a member here also, JimKid motorsports. Does good work reasonably priced etc.

248-909-0240
Old 05-04-2006, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I forgot about Lenny but he also does good work. I see him at a bunch of Poker runs in one of his boats.

Last edited by Gary864; 05-04-2006 at 05:24 PM.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:06 AM
Registered

I smoked a motor last July 4th and Tyler Crockett put one together for me and i was up and running the 2nd week in august.
Old 05-05-2006, 05:47 AM
Registered

Another vote for Lenny and Viscious
Old 05-05-2006, 07:32 AM
Registered

Art Sommers @ Sommers Marine in Harrison Twp. He is the most knowledgable guy on the lake. He actually put a new dash in my fountain 2 years ago. He has worked on all of my boats as well as all of my freinds. He does it right the first time and you wont have to go back to get it right.
586-469-1280
Old 05-15-2006, 01:11 PM
Registered

North Bay Marine just south of the Salt River on Jefferson is a great Hi-Po shop. Good Riggers, engine builders with a full machine shop in house. Talk to Dave or Doug.
586-725-2628 www.northbaymarine.com

Quick Reply: Anyone know a good place to take your boat in SE MI for Hi Perf. work ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.