Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Pictures of My Water Test From Sat!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/129216-pictures-my-water-test-sat.html)

rtaylor 05-04-2006 12:18 PM

Re: Pictures of My Water Test From Sat!!!!!!!

Is that a 29' Progression? Is it used or new? It's sweet.

Titan 05-04-2006 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by rtaylor
Is that a 29' Progression? Is it used or new? It's sweet.

Yes it is a 29 Progression, and it is brand spankin new...

rtaylor 05-04-2006 12:26 PM

Lucky sonuva b.... Hey, since you just got a new one, can yuo tell me if there are any recent changes to the boat? I noticed the high back seats which I am used to seeing on the 27'.

Titan 05-04-2006 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Then the platform is worth it, better that than "you gotta have stock power." or even worse... "a sea ray" :eek:

No Sea Ray for me yet Rob. But one day a cabin cruiser is in the future...

Titan 05-04-2006 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by rtaylor
Lucky sonuva b.... Hey, since you just got a new one, can yuo tell me if there are any recent changes to the boat? I noticed the high back seats which I am used to seeing on the 27'.

There are new changes to the hull. But every Progression is different in there own way. It all depends on how you would like yours built. I also agree that the seats are awsome. You do sit a little higher in the 29 than the 27 though. Thanks for the comments. I will have some more pics soon as a get a chance to use the boat again. Hopefully by the weekend...

Titan 05-04-2006 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by TSPM
CONGRATS BIG DON :drink: :drink: :drink:

Good boy keeping NIKKY happy.

That swim platform can be the Italian 6' Hero Holder for the runs :D :D :D

Now get the "F" off OSO and start using that BIATCH bro......

Thanks Paul,

Hopefully those dock lines will come in handy tomorrow at Davis Park. Planning on takeing a ride for Cinco de Mayo. Tequilla party in the house........... :drink:

Panther 05-04-2006 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Titan
Thanks Paul,

Hopefully those dock lines will come in handy tomorrow at Davis Park. Planning on takeing a ride for Cinco de Mayo. Tequilla party in the house........... :drink:

I hear ya!

78 and sunny today, 75 and sunny tomorrow, looks like I'll be taking a joy ride! :evilb:

Wobble 05-04-2006 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Pure Energy
Congrats on a successful seatrial!!! I found out where that smoke was coming from. JC was so excited about running your boat, he left a motor running on the dyno!!! :eek:

ROFLMAO :drink: :drink:

Strip Poker 388 05-04-2006 12:53 PM

Titan nice lloking ride ,Congrats :D

Hey it looks like Timmy is not use to the cold,He;s gotten use to the Fl heat :D

Rob

Strip Poker 388 05-04-2006 12:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Titan
Whats a JC Performance mill test ride without some smoke. Good thing it was on the shore and not on the boat. I knew Masher would get a kick out of this...

Titan you sure thats not Masher on the other side of the lake testing :eek: :drink: