Hot Boat coming to Virginia

Notices

Hot Boat coming to Virginia

Old 05-07-2006, 01:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hot Boat coming to Virginia

it is confirmed that Brett Bayne editor of Hot Boat Magazine is coming to Lake Anna Va he will be coming on Thursday June 9,2006 about 7 pm and leaving Saturday afternoon. He is looking for lots of boats for photos on Friday and Saturday Jack my neighbor is hosting a pig roast and fish fry Saturday. Brett will be staying at Jack's house while he is at Lake Anna. There are plenty of posts at hotboat.com. If I can help anyone who wants to come please call me at 703-615-0022 or leave me a PM.

Last edited by groundsfordivorce; 05-07-2006 at 01:23 PM.
Old 05-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Registered

Default Re: Hot Boat coming to Virginia

thats the weekend for "BOTE" the annual v drive and jet boat regatta. weve been the last 2 years, and it's a great weekend.
Old 05-07-2006, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

groundsfordivorce your boat was looking pretty good yesterday. I was on Anna yesterday and looking for where these jets hang out when I saw you in the cove. Thats a nice place you have there! I was going to stop by and say hi, but it looked like you were getting ready to head out for the day. Ive been paying attention to the post on hotboat and looking forward to this event.. sounds like alot of fun.

Cheers, Matt
Old 05-07-2006, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 89 Likes on 18 Posts

June 9th is a Friday.
Old 05-07-2006, 09:53 PM
Registered

I Just realized its the same weekend as the poker run on the Potomac...
Old 05-08-2006, 09:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Matt why didn't you stop by to say hi always like meeting OSOer's not sure you saw our place we have a water view house and still dreaming of a waterfront but we don't want give up our great view for waterfront. Again stop us anytime. and I am sorry the boat was filthy we stopped in the middle of the lake to clean the bow off then it looked better but it needs a good waxing . Do you have a place at the lake? we have a house there about 4 houses from Jack's (where the event is being held)
Old 05-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Sorry Shah mat your right Brett comes in on thursday the 8 th and is staying til the 10 th
Old 05-08-2006, 09:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by groundsfordivorce
Matt why didn't you stop by to say hi always like meeting OSOer's not sure you saw our place we have a water view house and still dreaming of a waterfront but we don't want give up our great view for waterfront. Again stop us anytime. and I am sorry the boat was filthy we stopped in the middle of the lake to clean the bow off then it looked better but it needs a good waxing . Do you have a place at the lake? we have a house there about 4 houses from Jack's (where the event is being held)
Next time I see you one the lake I will definatly say hello. No I dont have a place on the lake but started looking last year just really havent found anything in my price range to justify a house I would probably only use during the summer. I live in Culpeper so the drive isnt that bad and I store the boat at Anna. How are the depths where the event will be held? Will there be a raft up?
Cheers, Matt
Old 05-08-2006, 09:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I am hoping there will be a lot of big boaters for a raft up I have directions for where the bigger boats need to raft up. call me matt and we'll hook up we live in bealeton my wife works in culpeper
Old 05-08-2006, 09:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

we have a big group of boaters who get together every weekend during the summer usually about 30 boats

Quick Reply: Hot Boat coming to Virginia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.