If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Forum Regulator VIP Member Sydwayz's Avatar
    My Boats:
    37' Active Thunder AVH; 17' Speedliner Cat OB

OSO's Phknlwyr on (Happy Mother's Day)

Aside from looking a bit like Kevin (guy on the right), I can really see Kevin acting like this too.

Happy Mother's Day everyone.
    Last edited by Sydwayz; 05-12-2006 at 11:53 AM.

OffshoreOnly Antagonizer VIP Member Phknlwyr's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1981 Sears inflatable, twin oars
    Bethesda, Maryland

Re: OSO's Phknlywr on (Happy Mother's Day)

That is too funny and very close to home. For clarification, however, please note the following:

1. That dude does look a lot like me. To be clear, the non-sweater wearing brother, because if you ever see me wearing a ***goty Mr. Rodgers sweater, you have my permission to shoot me.

2. While appropriately hostile to the church going, sweater wearing, once a month missionary position only sex having brother, my stunt doule fails to mete out the necessary level of sarcasm that the situation desperately deserved.

3. I would never wear a t-shirt that had the word "tool" on it without an accompanying arrow pointing to the left, the right, or down towards my crotch to indicate to whom (or what) the moniker is directed.

4. As the victim of a private school education, I know all too well how to tie a tie. Nonetheless, I would screw up the length just to be a sh!t like my stunt double, Tucker.

To all you mothers out there in OSO land, congrats on spawning, thank you for caring for what you have spanwed, and pardon us for spawnees for our sporadic indignation towards you despite all you have done.
    "Kevin, prepare for the summer."

-Mr. Sorkin, 10th Grade Geometry teacher

My Boats:
    Phoenix, Havasu, Newport

Re: OSO's Phknlywr on (Happy Mother's Day)

Quote Originally Posted by Phknlwyr
    if you ever see me wearing a ***goty Mr. Rodgers sweater, you have my permission to shoot me.