Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Radar Shoot in Va (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/129975-radar-shoot-va.html)

dreamboater 06-05-2006 03:45 PM

Re: Radar Shoot in Va

Originally Posted by skaterjim
thanks to all the guys who put this event on ! had a great time . the wind sucked . Wayne you have the fastest 300 promax boat Ive ever seen or heard of. let me know of any more runs.

Did Martin offer to sell you his spot on the James River poker run? If so, that is a great run. The Potomac River radar run, the one you and Charlie came to last year is scheduled for October right now. I should have asked you for a ride in your boat, I got a close up of it over 120 it looked awesome!! I am going to call Skater to see what my boat weighed when it left the factory. My motors are 2000, I was pretty sure it was the earlier models that had the different fuel and rpm setup. Maybe its a light boat?? Just need to figure a way to buy a pair of X motors :D

skaterjim 06-05-2006 04:08 PM

anybody got pictures ?wheres the video ?

skaterjim 06-05-2006 04:09 PM

can hosch download the video?

Cignificant 06-05-2006 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by dreamboater
Did Martin offer to sell you his spot on the James River poker run? If so, that is a great run. :D

I'm sending Martin his $ back, but that does leave an opening if anyone is interested. Sorry I missed the radar shoot, I was in NC all weekend...

blown budget 06-05-2006 07:40 PM

Thanks for the favorable comments. We strive to put on a first class event. The weather killed us though. Thanks to everyone who came out despite the weather. Here are the top speeds.

David Price 25' Eliminator 124.1
Jim Melley 28' Skater 120.3
Wayne Wilmouth 28' Skater 112.9
Mathew Brownie 26' Velocity 110.0
Chris Conway 24' Skater 107.9

We'll hope for better weather for the next one.

dreamboater 06-05-2006 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by blown budget
Thanks for the favorable comments. We strive to put on a first class event. The weather killed us though. Thanks to everyone who came out despite the weather. Here are the top speeds.

David Price 25' Eliminator 124.1
Jim Melley 28' Skater 120.3
Wayne Wilmouth 28' Skater 112.9
Mathew Brownie 26' Velocity 110.0
Chris Conway 24' Skater 107.9

We'll hope for better weather for the next one.

The 26 Velocity was impressive as hell!!! That was the second time I saw that boat run. I am sure there is a lot of setup time in that boat!!!

blown budget 06-05-2006 07:57 PM

can hosch download the video?

Jim

Ed is our video guy. He is putting it together as soon as possible. I'll let you know when its ready.
Thanks again for making the long pull. Hope you had a good trip back.

skaterjim 06-06-2006 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by dreamboater
Did Martin offer to sell you his spot on the James River poker run? If so, that is a great run. The Potomac River radar run, the one you and Charlie came to last year is scheduled for October right now. I should have asked you for a ride in your boat, I got a close up of it over 120 it looked awesome!! I am going to call Skater to see what my boat weighed when it left the factory. My motors are 2000, I was pretty sure it was the earlier models that had the different fuel and rpm setup. Maybe its a light boat?? Just need to figure a way to buy a pair of X motors :D

Wayne how did u get a close up you were on the beach, did u see picture or video ? does any body have any pictures ?

dreamboater 06-06-2006 07:25 PM

Wayne how did u get a close up you were on the beach, did u see picture or video ? does any body have any pictures ?

I was at the finish line in Martin's boat on your 120.3 pass. I rode in Martin's boat for 2 passes.

dreamboater 06-06-2006 07:26 PM

I have yet to see any pictures, not sure if anyone took any??