Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SHOOTOUT fun run-LOTO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130036-shootout-fun-run-loto.html)

Von Bongo 05-15-2006 04:57 PM

Re: SHOOTOUT fun run-LOTO

Originally Posted by Wild
Von i must have just missed you at Blue moon, we were in a black 4 door GMG, just as we got there Jim was taking the 50 out of the water.

Is your cig on the water yet

Wild

Nope not yet. This week I am told. Waiting for the lift to be moved. Getting the bug though!

Downtown42 05-15-2006 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Von Bongo
Nope not yet. This week I am told. Waiting for the lift to be moved. Getting the bug though!

You live on the water. Why move?

Von Bongo 05-16-2006 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Downtown42
You live on the water. Why move?

Lived on the water..past tense :(

tanned fat looks better 05-16-2006 11:44 AM

That run is definately the best run of the year.

Pedro (Buck) check pm on mwbp

buck183 05-16-2006 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by tanned fat looks better
That run is definately the best run of the year.

Pedro (Buck) check pm on mwbp

Will do.

hammer01 05-16-2006 02:55 PM

We Have About 4 Boats Down For The Shootout. I Am Sure At Least 2 Will Do The Run. Awesome Time And The Best Event To See The Coolest Boats From All Over The Country. We Missed Out Last Year Due To Small Mishap But Have Ran The Event For Years. Looking Forward To It. The Past Has Always Been A Tell-tale For Me That Someone Can Always Build A Faster Boat Because There Was Some Monster Power There.

Buddy OO 05-18-2006 06:24 PM

WE ARE GOING TO give fuel discounts to all participants, we will also have a high octane race fuel tanker available at the service dock for all who require it, please start putting inyour requests so we can set everything up to make the run a great time for a great charity. I'll post a entry form soon to download and send in pre enrollment we will also allow entry up to 250 boats until the am of the run at the start, wiggler

buck183 05-18-2006 06:57 PM

wiggler,

Are you looking for each boat owner to enter their boat and number of passengers for a head count? Or are you looking for an entry fee along with enrollment form?

Buck

Buddy OO 05-18-2006 09:13 PM

right now just working on head count to start planning, enrollment will probably start in June, thanks

buck183 05-18-2006 11:09 PM

I'm a little slow sometimes. Are we saying there will or will not be some sort of an entry fee?

Buck