Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Look at the 43 Nor-Tech headed to Northern Michigan (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130067-look-43-nor-tech-headed-northern-michigan.html)

baronmarine 05-14-2006 12:42 AM

Re: Look at the 43 Nor-Tech headed to Northern Michigan

can't wait to get up nort, to see it in person. looks great.
todd

offthefront 05-14-2006 06:06 AM

sweet sweet sweet ....cockpit is awesome ........however .... :D ... the single bolster setup will be pretty cool when your Honey is with ya .... but when you and a buddy are out ???? ...prob deceiving how close you really are ? .... I think I could deal with it though .... :drink:

yzbert 05-14-2006 07:35 AM

Hey Scott, that looks like Mitcher T's house in the background of the 1st pick, were you down there?

jb thats the house i was not there just was sent the pic's. not sure he even knows that they are posted.

yzbert 05-14-2006 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by offthefront
sweet sweet sweet ....cockpit is awesome ........however .... :D ... the single bolster setup will be pretty cool when your Honey is with ya .... but when you and a buddy are out ???? ...prob deceiving how close you really are ? .... I think I could deal with it though .... :drink:

love the cockpit set-up, same on my boat, you can actually talk to your passenger with out yelling or on board head sets.

yzbert 05-14-2006 07:38 AM

tracy, what gps model do you have? do you have it linked to xm weather?

Son of a Gun 05-14-2006 07:50 AM

Great lookin ride, congrats. :drink:

What's under the hatch?

GLH 05-14-2006 08:47 AM

Sweet Rig Congrats

JB4Boyne 05-14-2006 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by sono***un
Great lookin ride, congrats. :drink:

What's under the hatch?

Don't Quote me but if I remember right I think he said he ordered 3 525s. He must not be on here this weekend, I'll bet he is out playing with his new toy. :drink:

Magic Medicine 05-14-2006 10:14 AM

WOW :cool:

wrinkleface 05-14-2006 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by yzbert
tracy, what gps model do you have? do you have it linked to xm weather?

Hey Scott, Thanx 4 post'n the pix! The model is the 3006C. It is new , it takes the place of the 2006. It has built in mapping. It is in the West catalog!