Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Are my expectations just too high, or is marine service just bad ??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130072-my-expectations-just-too-high-marine-service-just-bad.html)

FREEDOM US1 06-07-2006 10:35 PM

Re: Are my expectations just too high, or is marine service just bad ???

Originally Posted by lucky strike
I use TNT in North Miami for my Cig. They always do a great job & always give my boat back cleaner than it was before it got there.

JT-Lupe & Ralf are the best . Thanks guys for getting us ready on time for the poker run in Jacksonville........you guys are the best

Steve

I second that!! Those guys at TNT always do a great job on Skaters and cigs.

Pantera1 06-08-2006 08:11 AM

Work on it yourself.. :drink:

Jimmys 288 06-08-2006 09:49 AM

Chris,

I am so sorry to hear about this. Did you take it to the place you and I talked about before? The one who was holding the Sunsation Rally on the Chesapeake this past weekend?

You need to call Joe and the gang at Sunsation. They need to know about this.

Also, if you need it, call MitcherT, have the hull number ready, and they will mix up some touch up paint for you and send it out right away. I called one day and had it two days later. I talked to Trisha at MitcherT. It comes in little one ounce bottles with a cap like fingernail polish with a brush on it. They sent us every color on the boat!

Take care and I hope things get better soon for ya!

C-

Chris288 06-08-2006 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Jimmys 288
Chris,

I am so sorry to hear about this. Did you take it to the place you and I talked about before? The one who was holding the Sunsation Rally on the Chesapeake this past weekend?

You need to call Joe and the gang at Sunsation. They need to know about this.

Also, if you need it, call MitcherT, have the hull number ready, and they will mix up some touch up paint for you and send it out right away. I called one day and had it two days later. I talked to Trisha at MitcherT. It comes in little one ounce bottles with a cap like fingernail polish with a brush on it. They sent us every color on the boat!

Take care and I hope things get better soon for ya!

C-

C,,, No, not all the problems happened at the Marina we talked about, but they did a pretty bad job at what they were supposed to fix under warranty last year, then made a stink when I brought it back this year to fix what they didn't do the year before, told them I wasnt briging it back another 3 hours each way, that they could do it at the end of this past season.. Thats good to know about the touch up paint,, THANKS !!, I actually have a bottle of touch up for one color on the boat that the marina doing the work made up but could use one for another color, I will contact Mitch.