Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Oso Get Together On Torch Lake To Help Oso Brother (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130093-oso-get-together-torch-lake-help-oso-brother.html)

JB4Boyne 05-14-2006 09:53 PM

Re: Oso Get Together On Torch Lake To Help Oso Brother

I'll let you know Smitty, that is if we get enough interest.

After you left yesterday I got thinking, how can he make that top faster? lol
Then I thought it wouldn't surprise me if you made it a power top. lol

KAAMA 05-14-2006 10:40 PM

John/JB4, I sent you a PM.

yzbert 05-15-2006 06:39 AM

jb let me know when i would love to go.

JB4Boyne 05-15-2006 12:32 PM

I've been getting enough PMs so I guess we need to pick a date, we don't want it to conflict with other events so let me know what works best, MsPatriYacht said in another thread she would like to see something up here in Aug. Smoke on the water is July 7-8, Boyne Thunder is July 14-15, July 22nd has a bunch...Northern Michigan Fun Run, Elk Rapids Poker Run and the Chicago Poker Run so that day is out, so that leaves July 29, Aug 5, Aug 12 I'm not sure if we would want to go any later then that, some years it starts getting cooler and more rain. But the end of July and 1st part of Aug. is beautiful up here and the lake should be at it's warmest and as beautiful as the water is on Torch I'm sure everyone will want to be in it.
Everyone...lets hear your thoughts.

JB4Boyne 05-15-2006 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by dyno
JB I wont be running this year :( new baby due on June 30 so I think I'm going to sit this season out,unless I get a bug that I cant shake running with friends.

Congrats again on the new baby, I know you will be in Boyne on the 5th and in Elk Rapids on the 12th so if it is either one of thouse days you will need to come out and have a drink, even if you don't have your boat up here I'm sure one of us will be glad to pick you up somewhere.

Magic Medicine 05-15-2006 05:42 PM

I would be interested depending on the date. I am planing a vacation up there in late July or August anyway. I might need some numbers of places to stay etc. I would perfer to stay on my boat.

JB4Boyne 05-16-2006 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
I would be interested depending on the date. I am planing a vacation up there in late July or August anyway. I might need some numbers of places to stay etc. I would perfer to stay on my boat.

I'll put together a list.

wrinkleface 05-16-2006 01:31 PM

John, sounds like a great idea but the launches suck on Torch. Can't get the boat in there! Tracy

onesickpantera 05-16-2006 04:35 PM

I'm usually there every other weekend so I'd be interested! :D

Magic Medicine 05-16-2006 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne
I'll put together a list.

Thanks! :drink: