Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Norman OSOers (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130117-lake-norman-osoers.html)

Racegirl3 05-14-2006 08:52 PM

Re: Lake Norman OSOers

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Steet
We will be out again this coming weekend provided the weather is good.

We wont get there til late Thursday night and then we spend the day on Friday runnin around Mooresville. So if you can hit The Rudder this coming Friday evening, that would be cool. Saturday, we will be at the track and saturday evening, sittin in the stands :cool: My seat section and the views ... :drink:

Underdog88 05-15-2006 08:32 AM

RG

I cant wait to buy you and Becky drinks!! You guys are comin up for Rogers run right?
Buy Steet's crew a drink for me instead. He bought our whole crew dinner when we were down there! GREAT people! Great hospitality :drink:

I'm gonna try to make RHCs run. It's on my list. Waiting on my cam to put "Merlin" back together.

Have fun!

vagrant 05-15-2006 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
We wont get there til late Thursday night and then we spend the day on Friday runnin around Mooresville. So if you can hit The Rudder this coming Friday evening, that would be cool. Saturday, we will be at the track and saturday evening, sittin in the stands :cool: My seat section and the views ... :drink:

We may be there also :drink: :drink:

Racegirl3 05-15-2006 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by vagrant
We may be there also :drink: :drink:

Awesome!!! :cool:

kickin32 05-15-2006 12:24 PM

Hey What Time Friday Thanks

Racegirl3 05-15-2006 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by kickin32
Hey What Time Friday Thanks

Not sure kickin ... 7 ish? If I remember correctly .. traffic gets pretty gruesome down there .. the only part Im not lookin forward to :D

kickin32 05-15-2006 04:40 PM

traffic is terrible its a parking lot on the interstate :evilb:

Steet 05-15-2006 07:51 PM

Racegirl3, we will probably try to make it to the rudder friday evening if we can get a slip. Sometimes on the weekend, it gets pretty hectic. Maybe I will slip out of work a little early
(like usual for friday)
Hope to see you there. Underdog88, when are coming back down. We have a nice run planned for later in the summer on the lake. It will be posted after our next club meeting

Racegirl3 05-15-2006 08:25 PM

Lookin forward to it!!! :cool:

Underdog88 05-16-2006 01:17 PM

I'm ready Steet. Loved it down there. Later in the summer sounds good.