Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Norman OSOers (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130117-lake-norman-osoers.html)

NASCAT 05-17-2007 01:47 PM

I may make a special guest appearance but it will be via land since I'm working late Fri!

allfiredup 05-17-2007 07:05 PM

I plan to be running around the lake on sun. if anyone is out.

vagrant 05-18-2007 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by bjlesl (Post 2131645)
I plan to be running around the lake on sun. if anyone is out.

We will be out on Sunday.. Are you running the outerlimits. The only other one that I know of was Kenny D's boat .

NASCAT 05-18-2007 03:44 PM

See you guys at the Rudder tonight & on the lake Sun!

allfiredup 05-18-2007 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by vagrant (Post 2131977)
We will be out on Sunday.. Are you running the outerlimits. The only other one that I know of was Kenny D's boat .

Yeah I'll be in All Fired Up . My Scarab is up at my brothers on lake St. Clair just north of Detriot now.

allfiredup 05-20-2007 08:14 PM

I was out today for about 2 1/2 hours. We hit the sand bar cruised cocktail cove even went up to Queens Landing. Nobody wanted to play. Also I think I saw a 42 Legacy at the sand bar who's is it? Thought I had a Fountain that wanted some but he gave up around 60. Why don't anybody want to play?:(

Racegirl3 05-20-2007 09:08 PM

The lake looked beautiful this morning when we were leaving.

Nascat ... thanks for letting us hang with you Friday morning (sorry I missed you Friday night :bunny: )

and thanks to x-driver for taking us out Friday afternoon.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

NASCAT 05-21-2007 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by bjlesl (Post 2134365)
I was out today for about 2 1/2 hours. We hit the sand bar cruised cocktail cove even went up to Queens Landing. Nobody wanted to play. Also I think I saw a 42 Legacy at the sand bar who's is it? Thought I had a Fountain that wanted some but he gave up around 60. Why don't anybody want to play?:(

I heard you were out but I never saw you.

I would have given you plenty but I didn't get out to the sand bar until 3:30 ish. Can't really run hard on the weekend unless you are out before 11:00am or after 6:00pm.

The OL you saw is from VA he comes down this week each year. Nice boat, triple 525's!

NASCAT 05-21-2007 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3 (Post 2134418)
The lake looked beautiful this morning when we were leaving.

Nascat ... thanks for letting us hang with you Friday morning (sorry I missed you Friday night :bunny: )

and thanks to x-driver for taking us out Friday afternoon.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Glad you had a nice visit.

I consider myself one of the few lucky enough to have met the infamous RG3 in person!

allfiredup 05-21-2007 09:48 AM

The lake was packed when I was out it was hard to run for any length of time. Look forward to hooking up with you guys at some point. Let's get together some week night after work or if you guys get a monday off from travel. Shoot me an e-mail.