Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   41' Apache molds for sale (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130372-41-apache-molds-sale.html)

wannabe 05-17-2006 12:15 PM

Re: 41' Apache molds for sale

Ok, not trying to start up something but did.nt this design have the vented steps that S. Koss designed?

I don't see them in the mold, maybe a lift out tooling section?

Interesting name Paragon?

Wannabe

Jayl13 05-17-2006 12:17 PM

Could order the boat with or without steps.

woogie 05-17-2006 02:36 PM

Are these the molds that made the one off that was for sale ?. The one Jason was looking at and ApacheCarl got the boot over. It was 60k ? Did someone buy it? If so just curious to hear how it turned out with all the R&D in it.

OldSchool 05-17-2006 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Jayl13
Not to toot anyones horn and believe me Thad is NOT a friend of mine, but the molds are perfect, believe me I was THERE!

How long did you work there?

Jayl13 05-17-2006 02:41 PM

The T4 that was the One Off that you are referring to was NOT made from the mold, that mold has NEVER had any boat laid up in it. The T4 was one they did by hand out of the original mold and then worked on for MONTHS to get it right. Just to clarify that point. I had talked to the liquidiation company that was selling it and to verify a few points.
NO MSO came with the boat, No HID number nothing.
No parts came with the boat, you just got raw fiberglass parts, not even assembled, All the custom goodies we ordered and had made for the T4 are GONE,
No engines, the 1200 Cobra power engines are gone
No drives the #6 DS drives for the boat are GONE!
Dana marine products, K planes, hatch hinges, all the powder coated stuff, gauges and bezels, all the membrane switches all gone.
I dont know if they still have it or not, I got them down to 50 grand and I told them that without an MSO and the name "apache" on it, you are not going to get that dollar amount, they decided to hold out hope that they would, I said I would give them 25 grand right then and there and they denied me, so oh well.
J

Jayl13 05-17-2006 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
How long did you work there?

2 months and then they laid just about everyone off.

Panther 05-17-2006 03:28 PM

Give Bobby the 36's back, back where they belong. :eek:

33ApacheCC 05-17-2006 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Panther
Give Bobby the 36's back, back where they belong. :eek:

who has them?

blume 05-17-2006 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by 33ApacheCC
who has them?

these guys

BLee 05-17-2006 04:09 PM

Man that's alot of money sitting there going to waste. Too bad they couldn't get that deal off the ground.