Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   41' Apache molds for sale (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130372-41-apache-molds-sale.html)

Nykamp 05-18-2006 08:13 AM

Re: 41' Apache molds for sale

Yep the 41's Big Brother is here also, old school hull with modern layup like Leopjm's new 2006 41 Bad Boy RED ROCKET.

LEOPAJM 05-18-2006 08:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Nykamp
Yep the 41's Big Brother is here also, old school hull with modern layup like Leopjm's new 2006 41 Bad Boy RED ROCKET.

BEHOLD .... :cool:

Pantera1 05-18-2006 08:28 AM

Why was the CNC step bottom chopped up .. I would have thought that would have been worth some coin

BLee 05-18-2006 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
BEHOLD .... :cool:

:cool: That boat is sick!

LEOPAJM 05-18-2006 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by BLee
:cool: That boat is sick!

Thanks B !

They have really "kicked it up a notch" up there this year ... I gotta say , I am really impressed so far ... The BIG boats are back baby !!!! :drink: :D :evilb:

cougarman 05-18-2006 08:45 AM

Thanks B !

They have really "kicked it up a notch" up there this year ... I gotta say , I am really impressed so far ... The BIG boats are back baby !!!! :drink: :D :evilb:

Are you at liberty to say whats going on at Saber this year?
You guys commented in another thread as well that it should be an interesting year for Saber this year ? :drink:

Cougarman

LEOPAJM 05-18-2006 08:57 AM

For what it's worth ..... This one is much "straighter" then my other one was ...

LEOPAJM 05-18-2006 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by cougarman
Are you at liberty to say whats going on at Saber this year?
You guys commented in another thread as well that it should be an interesting year for Saber this year ? :drink:

Cougarman

Hi Jon .... I'm gonna leave that to "someone" else ... But I know "they" are very busy trying to finish mine up so they can get on to the "next BIG thing" ... so to speak . :cool:

BLee 05-18-2006 09:46 AM

Hi Jon .... I'm gonna leave that to "someone" else ... But I know "they" are very busy trying to finish mine up so they can get on to the "next BIG thing" ... so to speak . :cool:

LOL, nice play on words. According to "him" they are working hard on yours. :cool:

Jassman 05-18-2006 10:00 AM

Im happy for them, a bunch of nce guys building brick sh#t house of boats very quietly. I give them credit. :cool: Jeff