Notices

41' Apache molds for sale

Old 05-19-2006, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts
Default Re: 41' Apache molds for sale

Jerrry, looking good, any transom shot, I will be seeing that end alot anyway. Steve
Old 05-19-2006, 08:06 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jayl13
Whats DDC?
Duo Delta Conic hull I believe. He had been designing that type of hull for quite a while.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Id think that mold is worth a good chunk of change being from a CNC plug and all , must be super straight ?..maybe not 200K but.
I dont feel not having the Apache MSO is such a detriment.. Look at Saber
Old 05-19-2006, 09:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuda
Duo Delta Conic hull I believe. He had been designing that type of hull for quite a while.
I was under the impression that Koss designed the steps and the strakes configuration on the apache hulls not anyone else. The person that did the design for us was a guy named George Linder for the warpath deck for that mold.
Joe, what does Duo Delta Conic mean? Twin pads? The boat we built and the mold we made did not have a padded bottom.
Where is Koss, he can tell you what he came up with as far as the steps, lifting strakes and the configuration of it. Boat was a triple step 2 active and one passive step not vented to the outside (last step was non vented)
If Koss is reading this, is the Hush non disclosure statement null and void since the company is now defunct? Are we allowed to talk about the bottom design? (why im hesitant on discussing this too much at length, dont want to get sued here)
Old 05-19-2006, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nykamp
Jerrry, looking good, any transom shot, I will be seeing that end alot anyway. Steve
Here ya go buddy .... Gettin close to bein ready for another lunch run ... Better call Pete !?!?!
Attached Thumbnails 41' Apache molds for sale-002.jpg   41' Apache molds for sale-003.jpg  
Old 05-19-2006, 09:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jayl13
I was under the impression that Koss designed the steps and the strakes configuration on the apache hulls not anyone else. The person that did the design for us was a guy named George Linder for the warpath deck for that mold.
Joe, what does Duo Delta Conic mean? Twin pads? The boat we built and the mold we made did not have a padded bottom.
Where is Koss, he can tell you what he came up with as far as the steps, lifting strakes and the configuration of it. Boat was a triple step 2 active and one passive step not vented to the outside (last step was non vented)
If Koss is reading this, is the Hush non disclosure statement null and void since the company is now defunct? Are we allowed to talk about the bottom design? (why im hesitant on discussing this too much at length, dont want to get sued here)
Harry Schoell designed the DDC hull. I forget what fish boat used to have them. I know I almost bought one of them several years ago.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:27 AM
Banned

Go to this site, and click on Hull Design.
http://www.schoellmarine.com/index.htm
Old 05-19-2006, 09:28 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by cuda
Harry Schoell designed the DDC hull. I forget what fish boat used to have them. I know I almost bought one of them several years ago.
Didn't he design a hull for Larson as well. They named it "Duo Delta Conic"?

Last edited by Panther; 05-19-2006 at 09:31 AM.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:07 AM
Registered

learn something new everyday, I never heard of these designs / concepts before. Pretty interesting.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:24 PM
RBT
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 1 Post

OK, I am just DIEING to know how fast the new Saber is running with the 1075's, and how fast the old one ran with the stirlings.

Thanks

RT

Last edited by RBT; 05-19-2006 at 12:26 PM.

Quick Reply: 41' Apache molds for sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.