Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any board members dealers for drive on boat lifts? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130392-any-board-members-dealers-drive-boat-lifts.html)

cstraub 05-17-2006 02:03 PM

Any board members dealers for drive on boat lifts?

The owner of the marina where I dock is looking for a drive on floating dock for a 17ft fishing boat. Any help would be appreciated.

Audiofn 05-17-2006 02:23 PM

Re: Any board members dealers for drive on boat lifts?

Jet Docks

Jon

cstraub 05-17-2006 02:44 PM

Audio, thanks. Dean Gellner called me and said he may be of some help in this area. Dean thanks for taking the time out of your schedule to call me.

jlmtx83 05-18-2006 12:01 PM

not drive on but hydro hoist makes a sweet air operated lift

Stormrider 05-18-2006 12:33 PM

airdock? drive on but still inflatable.

Raypanic 05-20-2006 08:13 PM

Candock has a very complete line, Jetdock is good but expensive, Jetfloat is cheapest.

Jetdock and jetfloat are compatible. Can dock is not compatable with jetfloat and jetdock.

I have a 13' whailer and 2 PWC's on jetdock / jetfloat (grey cubes) combination.

www.jetdock.com

www.jetfloat.com

www.candock.com

www.versadock.com

There are some others but the cube concept is the most flexable.

FastJax 05-20-2006 08:22 PM

I have a friend with a Jetdock for sale here in FL. They would give you a great price. Paid over 10k for it, but will sell it cheap (since it never got installed by her lazy ex). If you are interested, let me know. She is dying to get rid of it before she sells her house. I am not sure about how it would need to be shipped, but I have a friend who owns a shipping/storage company and he said a few pallets should manage it.

Oh, the dock is for a boat up to 25'.

Jassman 05-21-2006 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by FastJax
I have a friend with a Jetdock for sale here in FL. They would give you a great price. Paid over 10k for it, but will sell it cheap (since it never got installed by her lazy ex). If you are interested, let me know. She is dying to get rid of it before she sells her house. I am not sure about how it would need to be shipped, but I have a friend who owns a shipping/storage company and he said a few pallets should manage it.

Oh, the dock is for a boat up to 25'.

Is everythng all boxed up like it was shipped or delivered to her, or is it in pieces with out instructions. Aso could I add to it for say a 27-30' 9-10'beam CC and 2 jet ski's. I like the system. Thanks Jeff

Jassman 05-21-2006 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Raypanic
Candock has a very complete line, Jetdock is good but expensive, Jetfloat is cheapest.

Jetdock and jetfloat are compatible. Can dock is not compatable with jetfloat and jetdock.

I have a 13' whailer and 2 PWC's on jetdock / jetfloat (grey cubes) combination.

www.jetdock.com

www.jetfloat.com

www.candock.com

www.versadock.com

There are some others but the cube concept is the most flexable.

Ray, any reason you ended up going with both Jetdock and Jet float. Were all the systems available when you bought yours. Thanks Jeff

Jassman 05-22-2006 06:56 AM

ttt