Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO New Jesrey get together and awards ceremony (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/13041-oso-new-jesrey-get-together-awards-ceremony.html)

Ron P 01-19-2002 08:33 PM

OSO New Jesrey get together and awards ceremony

You're invited to join NJ Offshore Racing Association's winter get together on Feb 16th at the Tradewinds Night Club in SeaBright NJ. This evening will include an awards ceremony for the winners of the OPA/SBI NE Divisional series. We'll also tell you about this years races and other events.

For more information about the party and this years race schedule go to www.njoffshore.com.

Oh did I mention free beer and food? ;)

TYPHOON 01-19-2002 09:06 PM

TEAM TYPHOON WILL BE THERE AND I HAVE A GOOD VIDEO MY BROTHER TOOK OF BOTH POINT RACES AND NEW YORK I WILL BRING IT TO PLAY ON THE TV.CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN,ANYTHING TO HAVE A PARTY.
RANDY

packinair 01-19-2002 09:16 PM

FREE FOOD AND BEER?? hell even I can afford that. Will it be worth the drive?? 570 miles. HMMM who do I know in NJ that I could stay with?????????????????/ ;) ;)

Ron P 01-19-2002 09:45 PM

Randy it scares me to think that Team Typhoon will be there. Did you see the photos on the site of the last time you got a trophy? I can't promise the Coors Girls for this one.

Bring a tape. Last year they had a huge ceiling TV and we had no tapes.

570 miles, just three inches on the map. Come on up, I'll buy ya a beer.

WHIPLASH RACING 01-19-2002 10:44 PM

Typhoon , Ron P
I will be there partying it up with ya guys also. Typhoon Racing is showing!!! Now you know it is gonna be a DAM GOOD PARTY!!!!
Dennis P Tracey
lets here from everyone on this!!!!!!
:D

SunseekerNY 01-20-2002 07:41 AM

When I spoke to Kurt last summer about this party, I specifically asked him NOT to schedule it during the Miami Boat Show. Sounds like a covert operation to me. Give him hell!

Dennis, Randy and Ron: Have a great time!

Jennifer

Ron P 01-20-2002 01:04 PM

Oh Queen of sweater meat, Queen of all that is hooter lisicious. You know I wanted to see you bring your new friends to the party. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait till it's bikini season.

I guess Kurt remembered the date that you told him.

You know I was so looking forward to your foward presence.

Please send an award acceptance video just in case you win something.

Ron :)

Frank Civitano 01-20-2002 01:16 PM

I wont be there I will be at the Miami Boat show. Just like Jennifer said the dates should have been checked, When you have the largest boat show on the East/Coast running on the same date, I know 85% of Performance boaters may be at the boat show. I would find another date for the party, especilly when your looking for Volunteers. The Jersey Shore is not busy at this time of the year and any other date before May would have worked ok, Just My thoughts!
Frank Civitano

Ron P 01-20-2002 01:20 PM

That's why it's on the 16th. For all us poor slobs that can't make it to Miami for the show.

DaveP 01-20-2002 01:23 PM

Calm down Ron - you'll see Jen & "the boys" soon enough! :eek: :eek: