Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
LOOKING FOR A ASS BEATING? >

LOOKING FOR A ASS BEATING?

Notices

LOOKING FOR A ASS BEATING?

Old 01-28-2002, 09:15 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts
I sure wish team OUTLAW IN F-1 would take there skirts off and get to Daytona.I think they need a ass beating as well.
Randy
Old 01-28-2002, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You guys can talk all you want till you see what myself, Shorgasm and Traviss have worked out for Factory 1.

First we started with a time tested and proven hull. Shorgasm's BAYLINER! We then enlisted the help of Traviss and his team from Whatchamacallit University to blue print the bottom and make a few minor adjustments to the already flawless design. Traviss and his cohorts have been working tirelessly utilizing multiple feasibility studies in hydrodynamics, aerodynamics, and thermodynamics. They have developed proprietary strake designs very similiar to those used by the Aussies in the America's Cup back in the 80's. Yes that is right a WINGED KEEL! Next, Shorgasm and I have been working on methods to highly modify the HP500EFI and replace the seals so no one will notice. We have patented the methodology and using applied physics and having back tested the model since like yesterday, we calculate that had we employed thisd technology earlier we would have won every race run since this weekend.

When you step into the cockpit you will find space aged materials that are available only to those with top secret security clearance. Traviss has employed his flock of barnyard animals as our crew. Me I am the team manager and will be accepting sponsor monies only from the most discriminating of corporations. We appear to have ENRON as our title sponsor. The check is in the mail according to Mr. Lay CEO.

As far as running the boat we have not decided who will be throttleman, driver and masturbater as of yet but we have a good idea. So RonP, you and Fabio can take your rubber ducky and go home because we will be the CLASS OF THE FIELD!

Oh and BTW, you best keep your wives at home because Traviss will be hitting on them all weekend seeing that his flock of sheep will be busy maintaining the boat.
Old 01-28-2002, 09:36 AM
al

Hey Typhoon, how about all the F1 guys pitching in and fixing the other boats from the SBI competition for the worlds and then that way you will have some real competition. By the way Activator was staring at our transom at the St Pete Nationals.

Old 01-28-2002, 09:40 AM
al

Missed Daytona last year, praticed there many times, see you there this year. That's my old stomping grounds- got a lot of friends there- we are all going to have a lot of fun. No need to bring the portable hot tub- got family near the beach with all party necessaries....

Old 01-28-2002, 10:26 AM
Registered

ttt
Old 01-28-2002, 10:33 AM
Cain Crew

Wink

Leaving my swim trunks at home to !!!

Old 01-28-2002, 12:03 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts
Chesley witch F-1 boat are you with? I'm not good with names.See you in the pound at Daytona.
Randy
Old 01-28-2002, 12:11 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Shane, laugh all you want now, because once my rubber ducky laps your winged sheep hauler you'll be crying like a little girl.

Oh and its not legal to mess with the motor and seals. If your gonna race with the big dogs make sure you follow the rules.

Are Bayliners Homologated for F1?
Old 01-28-2002, 12:15 PM
Registered

RonP,

Your Ducky LAP US? HA!LOL! Remember when you go to bed to count your sheep, and get used to it, you WILL be counting how many times WE lap YOU!

Shane
Old 01-28-2002, 12:16 PM
Registered

Oh, remember, ANYTHING is legal until you are caught!

Quick Reply: LOOKING FOR A ASS BEATING?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.