Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOOKING FOR A ASS BEATING? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/13045-looking-ass-beating.html)

Ron P 01-23-2002 12:04 AM

Bring it on at the Jersey races. You'll have three choices but the May race is typically the roughest.

May 19th
June 23th
Aug 16th

These are all SBI/OPA/Force series points races. Add NY NY on Sept 8 and you have the four race NE OPA Series. Hear is a photo of team Typhoon taking it all last summer in Point Pleasant. Http://njoffshore2.homestead.com/july2001pics4.html. This is home town waters for these guys.

The function on the 16th of Feb is the awards party for last years NE division winners.

Free beer, fee food, offshore race tapes on giant screen, BIG trophies and a live band at 9pm. What could be better? Get the details and directions at www.njoffshore.com.

The party is open to all OSO members, even FastEddie.

F-1WARLOCK 01-23-2002 08:08 AM

Hey BJ best all around boat. maybe. those warlocks are hard to beat when you have one running. does your pal still have my old boat. that was a good alaround boat also. i am getting closer to having hte available funds. i hope you guiys have a good year and be safe. i am looking for a ride and can pitch $2000.00 a race towards a good program. andy

SHARKEY-IMAGES 01-23-2002 08:50 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

fastedy 01-23-2002 04:37 PM

Lets see, who haven’t we picked on yet, Hey Joe , have you got a harness on
that thing yet, you defiantly get the balls of steel award. On the rub rail,
almost stuffing, 8 feet of air, you never let up, how the 34 coming along.

Eddie Simmons
Superboatusa.com

TYPHOON 01-23-2002 06:30 PM

Hey Slow Eddie:

Nice nickname from your good friend BJ!!! I just got back from a business trip in DC so I couldn't write. Why are you being so nice to Joey. Let's drag him through the dirt too. Where are the rest of the F-1 teams??? Are they afraid to speak their minds??? It sounds like BJ will be washing the Typhoon boat this year if he continues missing the buoys. I hope he doesn't get dishpan hands. I like a high shining luster on my boat. How about you Eddie???

Typhoon still rules the sea!!!!

eMotiondriver 01-23-2002 06:39 PM

BJM,
We ran Pt. Pleaseant as L-300 and in APBA we ran P2-69 eMotion Racing in the 2000 season w/300 Promax's. We bought some outboards from Gary Bullough last year to run Super Cat Lite or Stock class and had to do more cutting and rigging then expected. We are ready for 2002. Plan to run SBI.
Doug
eMotion racing

BJM 01-23-2002 07:10 PM

DOUG
THANKS FOR THE INFO,IF SCHEDULES ARE'NT TO CONFLICTING WE'LL PROBABLY MEET SOME TIME THIS YEAR.

ANDY
IS THAT $2,000 PER RACE FOR 10 RACES==$20,000 OR IS THAT JUST A RACE HERE AND THERE? I'M SURE YOU CAN GET INTO SOMEBODY'S BOAT FOR $20,000! FOR THAT PRICE I MIGHT SLIDE ONE SEAT TO THE LEFT AND LET YOU DRIVE THE ACTIVATOR.

EDDIE
I HAVE NEVER BEEN ANY HIGHER OUT OF THE WATER THAN I WAS WITH JO AT KEY WEST IN 99. HE IS ONE OF THE BIG BALLED THROTTLE GUYS IN THE BUISNESS.
B.J.

TYPHOON 01-23-2002 07:50 PM

Ok lets not drag Joe threw the mud.He's to nice of a guy and wouldnt say anything loud anyway.Pantara I hope I get another shot at you after Key West.Where are the ROOKIES from raising cain are they going to play with us this year? Propco where are you?
Randy

eMotiondriver 01-23-2002 08:07 PM

fastcat and I just bought a '79 Thompson and cut the deck off and put a canopy on and a 502 in. We are going to rule F1 with the only Tri hull in the fleet. With this water entrapment hull none of you guys got a chance. Just hope we don't face the same time as stock class becuase it going to be a hard choice to make one which class to run. :D :D :D
Good luck too ALL
Doug

TYPHOON 01-23-2002 08:14 PM

E-motion I cant wait to see you but youll have to race in P-6 class with the Warlocks best of luck BJM