Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOOKING FOR A ASS BEATING? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/13045-looking-ass-beating.html)

WILDTHING TAZ 01-23-2002 08:25 PM

IF ANY OF YOU FASTEST IN THE WORLD GUYS ARE IN CLEVELAND RACEING APBA SILVER CUP,I'LL BE THEIR TO TOW YOU IN(SHOULD ANYTHING GO WRONG).I KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY IS IN RACEING.I'LL PUT EXTRA BEERS IN THE COOLER. YOU WOUN'T HAVE ENOUGH LEFT TO BUY ANY. GOOD LUCK,DRIVE SAFE. :) :)

TYPHOON 01-23-2002 08:40 PM

Thanks for the offer to be towed but all we want is the beer! We plan on racing there but not to sure about Tug-boat Eddie or BJ (I only can go 79 mph) but whip the field guys. Do you also do fiberglass work?
Randy

WILDTHING TAZ 01-23-2002 08:46 PM

NO WE JUST HELP OUT AS A TOW BOAT IN CLEVE AREA. WE POKER RUN ALL THE TIME. :cool:

Ben@SRP 01-23-2002 10:08 PM

Randy, Ben Hedrick here... Go kicks some ARSS this year. I do agree with the earlier post; you don't have much regard for equipment and only a little more for yourself. Tell Christine I said Hi... And how is the little one?

Be as safe as you can, to win!!!

Good luck, Ben www.BenHedrick.com

Ron P 01-23-2002 11:25 PM

We have only run the May race the past two years so it has always been rough in May.

Anytime we get a west wind the ocean is flat. Get an east or south east wind and it gets snotty. Would I be lying if I said that we raced in 10 foot seas?

TYPHOON 01-24-2002 10:15 AM

Ron they were a good 10 foot when you were going out and HUGE AIR.there is no place like Point NJ for big water racing.I have never had a calm day racing there.To see some great pics. go to sports probe and chech out pics. by Ike Livine.
Randy

JO - PANTERABOATS 01-24-2002 12:05 PM

Hey BJ,Randy,And Eddie,
I have to say all three of you guys run hard all the time also.I really appreciate that because I hate raceing with guys that have no balls.I sold my race boat to a customer in Ohio.My plans are to run our new 35 in F2 but I might just get tempted to build a new 28 also and run in F1 on Saturdays, and be part of this ass beating that you guys are talking about.I will have BIG SURPRISE if I do decide to run in F1 this year.Hey BJ,We did get BIG AIR in that 99 Key West race.Hey Eddie,Key West was a wild ride this year.Hitting that first turn with no tabs,wide open, and 20 boats was a challenge.
Hey Randy, Eddie, that first turn in Pt.Pleasant this year was some big air water.I felt like I was trying to jump 2 9 footers at a time like my motocross bike.I look forward to haveing the opportunity to race you guys again in the near future.It was definetely an exciting year of racing.I will be looking forward to hitting that first turn at Daytona wide open.Good luck to all, JO :D

Ron P 01-24-2002 12:06 PM

http://www.sportsprobe.com/

Look for Powerboat racing and then the Manufacuters Challenge Cup 2001.

See Typhoon and FastEddie flying high.

TYPHOON 01-24-2002 01:47 PM

Hey JOE when are we going to see some pics. of the new F-2 boat.Are you still going in black?I love black on a race boat,forget the heat and go for the look.PS stop being so nice.
Randy

JO - PANTERABOATS 01-24-2002 01:58 PM

Hey Randy,
I build our Factory race boats always black.Since my dad began raceing in the mid 70s our factory boats have been this color.They are definetely a little on the warm side but look awesome.In reference to being nice that is just the way I am until I get in the boat with you guys beside me.Then I become a diffrent person.I will post some photos as I build our F2 race boat and maybe a new F1.I just posted photo of Mike Girards new 35 in my web site.He use to race Sloppy Joes 46 skater.Take a look at it at WWW.Panteraboats.com :D