LOOKING FOR A ASS BEATING?

Notices

LOOKING FOR A ASS BEATING?

Old 01-25-2002, 03:30 AM
BJM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WHIPLASH
DID YOU NOTICE THAT I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THE BALLS TO BACK IT UP? CANDY TALKS A BIG STORY, BUT HE STILL HAS TO LOOK AT MY TRANSOM SAYING," HOW WILL I EVER CATCH THAT GUY, THAT GREEN AND YELLOW BOAT KICKS MY ASS EVERY TIME! I SUCK AND MY NAME IS CANDY(I MEAN RANDY)!!!!!!!!!
B.J.
Old 01-25-2002, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts
Brian you lucky dog I would give my left nut to be in a super vee boat.You and lance should kick some ass on the west coast.Hey Hollis get your F-1 boat back out for Daytona you did real good last year there.BJ you probually wont even show just talk.You never saw any big water this year.Were not used to racing where we water ski like you.
Randy
Old 01-25-2002, 08:45 AM
F-1WARLOCK

hEY GUYS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS. bRIAN GOOD LUCK ON THE WEST COAST, I SAW WHERE YOU GUYS KICKED SOME ASS. CONGRATS. KEEP IN TOUCH. HOLLIS WHATS UP WITH YOU GUYS. THANKS FOR ALL THE INPUT GUYS, ANY HELP WOULD BE NICE I WOULD LIKE TO TRY THAT BIG SUPER BOAT. I WILL GIVE ANYTHING A SHOT IF IT CAN WIN. I AM GOING TO DAYTONA TO BE AT THE RACES SO I HOPE SOMEBODY WILL USE ME FOR ANYTHING. LETS HAVE FUN

Old 01-25-2002, 09:40 AM
Registered

"SLOWEDDIE
YOU GOT ME LAUGHING WITH YOUR LAST COMMENT ABOUT CLEVLAND. WE DID SPIN OUT IN THE ONE TURN AND WERE DEAD IN THE WATER FOR ABOUT 25 SECONDS AND STILL MANAGED TO BEAT YOUR RED RYDER SLED OF A BOAT! AS I RECALL THE FIRST RACE AT KEY WEST WAS ROUGH AND YOU HAD YOUR BEST FINISH TO DATE, AND STILL FINISHED OVER A MINUTE BEHIND US. WHERE WERE YOU IN TEXAS? I'LL MAKE YOU THE SAME OFFER AS I MADE TYPHOON(AND YOU CAN CHOOSE JUST THE ROUGH WATER RACES IF YOU WANT) WHOEVER WINS PAYS THE OTHER GUYS ENTRY FEES.
B.J. "

Did I read this right? If B.J. wins, he is going to pay the entry fee for the loosers.
I think I will get me one of those Yankee Ed Sleds and go racing up north.

If Ed could shed the lead, he would be watching the loosers wash his boat. Ed,
don't make me look bad, go on a diet and eat some F1's up.
Old 01-25-2002, 10:18 AM
al

Talking

F1-52 Offshore Addiction here- we are still unsure what series we will be running this year, but we will be attending most of the Florida races. Activator- we will be right behind you and Typhoon will be behind us both. Activator you know we are hunting you down... We will see Typhoon be washing Activator's boat and wearing Mark's uniforms. We will supply the soap...and bring some beer to watch.

Old 01-25-2002, 11:31 AM
Registered

Ok lets call our Factory 1 pit area the THE DOG POUND!!! Its only for the big dogs and if you stay long enough you'll be in the dog house.Welcome to the POUND.Glenn bought a killer sound system for outside the motor home,we play who let the dog's out.Lets see we are only 3 months away.
Randy
Old 01-25-2002, 01:31 PM
BJM
Registered

CANDY
93 DAYS TILL YOUR FIRST ASS WHIPPING!
Old 01-25-2002, 01:46 PM
al

Wink

Old 01-25-2002, 03:14 PM
Registered

BJ you and Eddie are going to be like two little puppies in the pound! crying for your mom's. AS for team addiction the only thing you will be addicted to is loseing.

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: TYPHOON ]

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: TYPHOON ]
Old 01-25-2002, 09:46 PM
WHIPLASH RACING

BJM,
You definately deserve credit where credit is do. You definately need to coem to jersey when it is rough with that boat. Randy(Typhoon) runs great there. Everytime he races there he is the boat to beat. Eddie is fast also. He probably would be better if he didnt have that 300 some pounds in the boat. Who will be in Daytona for the season opener?
Good luck to all the teams. You guys are getting soft on one another in here. Where the hell are all the other F1 racers.

Quick Reply: LOOKING FOR A ASS BEATING?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.