Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Waxing Frenzy Products in FL - Where to buy (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130520-waxing-frenzy-products-fl-where-buy.html)

kswest 05-19-2006 10:31 AM

Waxing Frenzy Products in FL - Where to buy

I want to wax my boat this weekend ... anywhere in FL to buy this stuff or do I need to order from VA?

I should have planned ahead :eureka:

Dean Ferry 05-19-2006 11:00 AM

Re: Waxing Frenzy Products in FL - Where to buy

K,
Are you waxing before or after you go out in it this weekend? :D BTW, I don't know where to buy the was Frenzy stuff. I think you have to order it. :(
Dean

Mikeyo 05-19-2006 11:56 AM

Doller Offshore

kswest 05-19-2006 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
K,
Are you waxing before or after you go out in it this weekend? :D BTW, I don't know where to buy the was Frenzy stuff. I think you have to order it. :(
Dean

Maybe the whole weekend :eek:

I was gonna do it sunday afternoon maybe even next week. Just want it looking as good as possible for next weekend.

You going to make it out this weekend? I think we are going to head over to banana island (something like that) right by the lock.

Now that I can gas it up there will be a lot more time for fun.

Dean Ferry 05-19-2006 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by kswest
Maybe the whole weekend :eek:

I was gonna do it sunday afternoon maybe even next week. Just want it looking as good as possible for next weekend.

You going to make it out this weekend? I think we are going to head over to banana island (something like that) right by the lock.

Now that I can gas it up there will be a lot more time for fun.

K,
I think you talking about "Ski" island in the Banana River, just left of the locks. Stay on the that side of the island, that's the deepest water. You'll see where all the Big boats are beached or moored just off the beach.

My boating life SUCKS right now, with HQ having her neck surgury this past week, me, in the middle of our master bath remodel, and endless stream of Family members coming in town, I don't when I'll be able to go boating again! :eek:
I'll call you tommorrow, in the morning. Gald you got the gas issue figured out. I had that happen on my Eliminator a couple of times! :eek:
BTW, what time in the afternoon does harbortown stop lifting boats out?
Dean

kswest 05-19-2006 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
K,
I think you talking about "Ski" island in the Banana River, just left of the locks. Stay on the that side of the island, that's the deepest water. You'll see where all the Big boats are beached or moored just off the beach.

My boating life SUCKS right now, with HQ having her neck surgury this past week, me, in the middle of our master bath remodel, and endless stream of Family members coming in town, I don't when I'll be able to go boating again! :eek:
I'll call you tommorrow, in the morning. Gald you got the gas issue figured out. I had that happen on my Eliminator a couple of times! :eek:
BTW, what time in the afternoon does harbortown stop lifting boats out?
Dean

Yeah, that is the one. When we went by in search of gas last weekend there were a couple BIG boats (40'ish sport fisher and I think 48' Sea Ray) anchored a few feet out. I kept a mental note of where they were.

Neck surgery :eek: Send her our best, I didn't know anything about that. Boating would prob. kill her. I know some people with bad discs and I know how much that can suck.

Last launch is 4ish ... I don't know when the last put-away is. We normally make it back after they are closed. If I had to guess I'd say 5PM.

Such nice weather out compared to where I was a year ago (Cinci, OH) I am itching to be outside every second.

Kyle

Dean Ferry 05-19-2006 02:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
K,
Thanks, I'll tell robin you wished her well. :D She's having some swelling in her neck right now that they are trying to control with steroids! :eek:
And now the Tile people just called and they want to come by Sat. AFTER 4 PM to give me an estimate! :mad:
I swear, our boat is just a dock ornament these days!
Dean

frenzy 05-30-2006 07:00 AM

You can always get Frenzy products at Doller Offshore Marine.

Jassman 05-30-2006 07:07 AM

Kim, clean out your PM box, it's full. Please give us a call when you get a chance, Thanks Jeff 228-255-3400 office