Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tomtbone You Have You CMI's Yet ??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130528-tomtbone-you-have-you-cmis-yet.html)

stecz20 06-10-2006 09:40 PM

Re: Tomtbone You Have You CMI's Yet ???

when i call cmi and tell them to release them to tom... he has to earn them, and be a good boy.... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Strip Poker 388 06-10-2006 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
when i call cmi and tell them to release them to tom... he has to earn them, and be a good boy.... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

I think he is beyone being good about it :eek: .We should of got you to call before the May first Tickfaw Poker run :( He'd be playing by now :D

Stecz where's your peoples :evilb:

stecz20 06-10-2006 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
I think he is beyone being good about it :eek: .We should of got you to call before the May first Tickfaw Poker run :( He'd be playing by now :D

Stecz where's your peoples :evilb:

they are running, like i should be.. im stuck home :( :( :(

tomtbone1993 06-11-2006 04:11 AM

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

candyman35 06-11-2006 10:39 PM

I was hoping you were posting that you got them. :( Hope they show up soon.
Dan

Audiofn 06-11-2006 11:05 PM

He has shown the patience of a saint!!!!!!

Strip Poker 388 06-12-2006 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
He has shown the patience of a saint!!!!!!

I don't think he has much choice :eek:

tomtbone1993 06-12-2006 01:22 PM

I was at the island yesterday with some friends, I was talking to another guy, who I had never met before. We were discussing my header issue. Then this guy goes oh........your the guy on OSO :eek: :mad:

spk1 06-12-2006 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
I was at the island yesterday with some friends, I was talking to another guy, who I had never met before. We were discussing my header issue. Then this guy goes oh........your the guy on OSO :eek: :mad:

I saw the blue tarp on the boat yesterday, hopefully someone puts in some effort and spares no expense in shipping those to U bro. :mad:

tomtbone1993 06-12-2006 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by spk1
I saw the blue tarp on the boat yesterday, hopefully someone puts in some effort and spares no expense in shipping those to U bro. :mad:

yep I had the hatches redone since I didn't have my headers :mad: :mad:

did you get your rig wet yet?