Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Big "Thanks" To Dean Gellner Engrneering (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130582-big-thanks-dean-gellner-engrneering.html)

customryder 05-20-2006 12:39 PM

Big "Thanks" To Dean Gellner Engrneering

Just a public "Thank You" To Dean Gellner Engineering... This guy is a class act, with impeccable focus to detail. I was astonished at the care he has taken with my engines.

Its nice to find someone that cares & takes extreme pride in his work. & in the process developed into a friendship. & not just someone that takes your money & runs.

Just wanted to share my thoughts. if you guys need engines or rebuilds I would look him up.

Pictures are coming soon.. :) :) :drink:

Jeff Bratton
Jeffs auto Body
Paducah, Ky
36 Nor-Tech Supercat

Marginmn 05-20-2006 01:45 PM

Re: Big "Thanks" To Dean Gellner Engrneering

Come on Jeff, Don't tease us.

Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ratman 05-20-2006 01:52 PM

dean is a class act, ive never spent any money at his shop but he took time to answer some questions i had as though i was his biggest customer. thx dean keep up the great work!

Rik 05-20-2006 02:30 PM

Is this a sign that you are finally going to be running this boat soon?

GOODT 05-20-2006 04:01 PM

its always nice to here about GOOD experiences

birdog 05-20-2006 04:02 PM

I bought a crank from Dean...You would have thought I was buying 1500 hp blower motors from the way he treated me ! Even called ME to follow up....First class in my opinion !

pkspx 05-31-2006 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by customryder
Just a public "Thank You" To Dean Gellner Engineering... This guy is a class act, with impeccable focus to detail. I was astonished at the care he has taken with my engines.

Its nice to find someone that cares & takes extreme pride in his work. & in the process developed into a friendship. & not just someone that takes your money & runs.

Just wanted to share my thoughts. if you guys need engines or rebuilds I would look him up.

Pictures are coming soon.. :) :) :drink:

Jeff Bratton
Jeffs auto Body
Paducah, Ky
36 Nor-Tech Supercat

Ditto. Very impressed with my results as well. Have been dealing with Gellner for a few years now.

dreamer 05-31-2006 09:54 AM

a little birdie told me theyre on the dyno now :D

do i hear 850... 900... 950!!!

pkspx 05-31-2006 10:01 AM

I work downtown, and I have my digi cam that takes awesome vids I should go and spy!

32 thunder 05-31-2006 12:00 PM

Dean is one of the best in the biz!!