Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Has Outterlimits ever won a world title??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130616-has-outterlimits-ever-won-world-title.html)

tnothin 11-16-2006 12:08 PM

Re: Has Outterlimits ever won a world title???

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
Obviously you heard wrong... :rolleyes:
Let me enlighten you.
The Muscle boat tripped and hooked turning into the direction of the OL's path and ended up hitting them.
I heard that right from the person in the cockpit of Muscle, let alone I have the photos.

Now as far as the 20 years or was it 16? If you call loading a class with all Fountain boats to make it the most winningest vee bottom on the planet a great accomplishment, then so be it. It seems to me that you only beat yourself if no one else decides to run against you with such a flexible rule book...

I am sure you wish this day was never going to come.

Well it has! :evilb:

OL deserves every bit of publicity for it!

Sure I can go off on another topic.......

I am sure you would love my opinion on the Super Vee Unlimited World Chumpionship of 2004! Another great accomplishment of the 16 year winning streak eh?... :rolleyes:

If you don't care to read what I have to say by all means, put me on your "Ignore List" That's what it is there for!

But you will miss out on all the cool photos that are coming up....... :p :D :D :D

Yo- where the hell you been. I live far away from the offshore racing capital of the world(Cali.) and I watched last years world championchips on TV and yes 80-90% of the super Vee fleet are Fountains but there has been Cigs, Extremes, and Phantoms etc... OL still hasnt done much, what about Media Master vs Nick Carter for a whole year.... YA we know what happened there. Obviousley you are already a Fountain hater and have totaly jumped on the OLs banwaggon, What are you gonna do next hop on the Saints banwaggon... if you havent already? Im not gonna put you on the ignore list, I like debating with you and I have already complimented your knowledge and website kicks A$$!!!!
I was a little harsh just talkin some trash. But I guess its what have you done for me lately...therefor Congrats OL.
But seriousley come on, where have they been most of the time, and dont even say Reggie wouldnt let them race because thats BS.
BTW Muscle didnt race the other two days an the OLs raced a bunch of nobodys, Bring that $hit over to SBI with the Skaters, and real Fountains. Amd ya the SV unlimited race between the two manufactures would be good. Theres no need for the SV un. Fountain to race because no one could challenge it or even come close.

tnothin 11-16-2006 12:19 PM

Sharkey-Sorry for sayin shut the hell up. To me this is all Fun and games. This is just like Niner-Raider fans talkin trash. Except were not gonna meet up and you hit me with a bat, and I smash you over the head with a bottle.
Anyway to end my Bantering, lets see what happens next year if they go head up for a full year. If OL wins you can give me all the $hit you want. I respect OLs and you respect Fountains. So lets hope they settle it on the course.

Panther 11-16-2006 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by tnothin
Ya the Yanks are a dynasty, I'll stop with the car refrences. Ya i remember goin back in forth with you for a while...Maybe I didnt remember you because you are an ABSOLUTE NOBODY!!!! Good be done with me Your one less idiot that I need to talk to. Take that personal Biatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K I just like gettin peoples juices flowin. About the biatch part.

You better watch yourself Mr. NOTHING...

hunster 11-16-2006 12:25 PM

Man , Cali is just another world! Kinda like north jersey and south jersey! Stop talking smack to Dee, She's a great person and can wax a outerlimits like there is no tomorrow. Not too sure how she is on a fountain or apache though. (got em all in there) :cool:

Panther 11-16-2006 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by tnothin
What do ya mean by wax????
Panther- Im more than what you are. And thats a fact!
I will say what ever the hell I want. You dont like it I can give you my address, you can come out here, and I will be the $hit out of you and then ship you back to NY with FED EX!!!

Is that a threat?

Downtown42 11-16-2006 12:51 PM

Tnothin...you cannot say whatever you want. OSO will ban you and you'll miss a great site. I appreciate the Fountain positives, it's all fun. NOW SHUT THE HELL UP_ please? Don't give us a bad vibe. :cool:

tnothin 11-16-2006 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Panther
Is that a threat?

If you did want to come out here... Then maybe thats up to you.

Look man, bottom line I dont even know you I never normaly act like this, but lately Ive just been havin some fun. I didnt take your Mr.Nothin comment to heart and I was just givin $hit back to you. Next time I will PM sharkey cause Ive talked to him before and respect him. I will PM him so that little Biatch doesnt put her nose in to where it shouldnt be!

Lucididee 11-16-2006 12:54 PM

Guy you are so wrong. And just down and out right rude.

tnothin 11-16-2006 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Downtown42
Tnothin...you cannot say whatever you want. OSO will ban you and you'll miss a great site. I appreciate the Fountain positives, it's all fun. NOW SHUT THE HELL UP_ please? Don't give us a bad vibe. :cool:

KIck me off for hurtin some peoples feelins and them not hearin whats the norm. Ok let em kick me off. I hope they dont go and tell on me....Please! But since your a Fountain guy. I will tone it back, but I wont shut up.

tnothin 11-16-2006 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Lucididee
Guy you are so wrong. And just down and out right rude.

I TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!