Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Has Outterlimits ever won a world title??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130616-has-outterlimits-ever-won-world-title.html)

Tantrum 11-16-2006 07:38 PM

Re: Has Outterlimits ever won a world title???

Originally Posted by tnothin
Im just a racin guy

Aaaahhh No....your not. Your a rag boy with a big mouth and no boat.
Cheers Biatch :drink: :drink:

tnothin 11-16-2006 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Tantrum

Ok your right you know what I am. I will buy the drinks :drink:

berns29scarab 11-16-2006 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Tantrum

lmfaoooooooo :drink:

berns29scarab 11-16-2006 07:45 PM

YEAH thats it. Hey I would be lyin if I told you Id rather have no boat at all then a Formula, but you get the picture by me sayin that. Cause I love boatin. Dont be mad at me because you own a slug.

:

Just for the record just sold a 105+++mph boat, and 3 others in the last 3 seasons, and after sea trialing a couple BEAK boats opt'd to purchase the fastec for numerous reasons resale being one of them which is something that ole Reggie is making sure Fountains dont have. So how much is your DADDY gonna lose on this purchase...i've turned a profit on 3 of my last 4 and broke even on the 4th...hmmmm see what intelligence can do. nah didnt think ya would :drink:

DaveP 11-16-2006 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by KRAZYKATZ
isnt this the same dick
that rides around in the back seat of his daddys
fountain

I will shove his tool set up his a$$ one tool at a time :evilb: :evilb:

Rides around in his daddy's fountain? I guess it`s tough to afford any boat on a SCHLITZ income :p

DaveP 11-16-2006 08:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Can't see the bow of the boat when sitting in the rear seat like this :D

DaveP 11-16-2006 08:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:d

tnothin 11-16-2006 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
Just for the record just sold a 105+++mph boat, and 3 others in the last 3 seasons, and after sea trialing a couple BEAK boats opt'd to purchase the fastec for numerous reasons resale being one of them which is something that ole Reggie is making sure Fountains dont have. So how much is your DADDY gonna lose on this purchase...i've turned a profit on 3 of my last 4 and broke even on the 4th...hmmmm see what intelligence can do. nah didnt think ya would :drink:

Bla Bla Bla Glad to see you guys are still haven fun with this. Still dont care thats good for you on your boats...makin money and all. And why just because reggie keeps makin his boats better?

SHARKEY-IMAGES 11-16-2006 08:32 PM

And I will shut up now because Sharkey told me to and he seems like a good guy.

I never said such a thing... :eek:

Hell, I wasn't even having an argument with ya! :confused:

I just lay out the facts and for some reason that gets certain people on edge because they don't want to hear it....

Truth can hurt at times..... :evilb:

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m.../F230Large.jpg

tnothin 11-16-2006 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
I never said such a thing... :eek:

Hell, I wasn't even having an argument with ya! :confused:

I just lay out the facts and for some reason that gets certain people on edge because they don't want to hear it....

Truth can hurt at times..... :evilb:

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m.../F230Large.jpg

Sharkey- I know you didnt literaly say Shut up, and I know it wasnt a real argument. I got your piont in general and am not gonna be an a$$ anymore. And what happened at Destin is just another example of...Racin. Congrats to OL for like the 3rd time. They just still havent proven very much on the race course. They are a strong chalenge for Reggie. Hell he got it handed to him by the Skaters in KW... That should give him a kick in the pants right there. If the top 3(Skater, Fountain, and OL) all push eachother it will be very exciting and all 3 will bring out the best of one another. Its hard to believe but all 3 will end up building even better boats.

And just courious, Why can Skater race SBI?