Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Has Outterlimits ever won a world title??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130616-has-outterlimits-ever-won-world-title.html)

CAP071 05-21-2006 12:18 PM

Re: Has Outterlimits ever won a world title???

Rocks in your head HA HA But people still pay them crazy prices I bet :D

Downtown42 05-21-2006 12:40 PM

Same reason you pay 230.00 for a tie...because you can :rolleyes:

CAP071 05-21-2006 12:44 PM

Exactly.

thisistank 05-21-2006 02:27 PM

So is that when they put "world champion" on the boats?

Hey Jassman, there's a brand new Gun in the classifieds for under 400k right now. Not all Guns are up near a mill. Matter of fact most arent.

Jassman 05-21-2006 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank

Hey Jassman, there's a brand new Gun in the classifieds for under 400k right now. Not all Guns are up near a mill. Matter of fact most arent.

378k is great price, DEMO...but most are in the 550-650 price range. When you look at the dealers ad's , and then call thats the price that is given with 525's. My point is prices have gotten out of hand. It's immaterial if you can or cannot afford 1 mil. There is no more EXCLUSIVITY. I realize nobody pays retail. I like Cig, and really like OL, but cant justify the additional coin over a Nortech or Hustler. When the quality of these 4 are so close, other than the amount of paint. Just my observations. Jeff

375stinger 05-21-2006 04:05 PM

heck i love fact that cigs cost that much more, cus i never gona afford a new one , and it just makes it that better of a deal to buy one used for a little more coin than a similer used fountain, which costs considerably less new :drink:

leviathan 05-21-2006 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by mrv8outboard
yes.

I ask this question with the greatest respect.

Are these 'American' *World* Championships, or 'World' *World* Championships?

JCPERF 05-21-2006 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank

They won in a 37 called Obsession and Media master

FeverMike 05-21-2006 06:55 PM

Outerlimits are great boats and perform very well no doubt about that BUT winning in P-Class is NOT a so called World Chapionship! When are they and some other so called World Champions gonna step up and put some boatis in Super V?

JCPERF 05-21-2006 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Outerlimits are great boats and perform very well no doubt about that BUT winning in P-Class is NOT a so called World Chapionship! When are they and some other so called World Champions gonna step up and put some boatis in Super V?

They won B-class with Obsession in the 90s