Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Has Outterlimits ever won a world title??? >

Has Outterlimits ever won a world title???

Notices

Has Outterlimits ever won a world title???

Old 11-15-2006, 05:03 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Has Outterlimits ever won a world title???

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
Over 100 MPH Avg!
can he move his finger so i can see fury ran the same speed
Old 11-15-2006, 05:10 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SLOWOUTBOARD
fury's fastest lap was 95.04 not really even close to Miccosukee's 102.75.... bad boy ran 99.78 as their fastest lap before breaking...
Old 11-15-2006, 05:30 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Talking Re: Has Outterlimits ever won a world title???

You didn't think I could do that now did you?

Also note there was 4 boats on Thursday race not 2 as you posted before.

Fountain/Muscle threw a right hook into Outerlimits/ Miccosukee @ the start of the 1st race with Outerlimits coming out on top with a knockout !

Miccosukee only ended up with a few scratches and a slight gash in the step, while the Fountain/Muscle's damage was enough to send them home packing!

(sounds of the bell) END OF ROUND TWO with a KO!
Something tells me RF may be looking to chase the OL next year!

He was spotted in the Destin Pits...
Attached Thumbnails Has Outterlimits ever won a world title???-f-435_edited.jpg   Has Outterlimits ever won a world title???-f-129-medium-.jpg  

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 11-15-2006, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Panther, my 05 hull, not deck or cockpit is the same as the kilo record boat. Granted I have no blueprinted bottom, and what ever else they do, but the style and dimensions should be the same.

I was just referring to the hull of OL being alot lower profile than the boats they sell. The GTX is very close, in my humble opinion.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:58 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Downtown42
Panther, my 05 hull, not deck or cockpit is the same as the kilo record boat. Granted I have no blueprinted bottom, and what ever else they do, but the style and dimensions should be the same.

I was just referring to the hull of OL being alot lower profile than the boats they sell. The GTX is very close, in my humble opinion.
It's a modified 39, just like the Reggie Skaters when they used to build it with the different style steps than the production models..

It's the first one ever made, I'm sure we'll see more of that hull out in the public soon..
Old 11-15-2006, 06:08 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Question Re: Has Outterlimits ever won a world title???

Originally Posted by Downtown42
Doesn't look much like the boats they sell to the public, where as Fountain raceboats are same hull as what I can buy.
Dave,
Did you forget that OL is a Custom Builder ?

They will build whatever the customer wants.

In this case, Mike built his boat for Racing. Period!

He will take what he learns from this hull and naturally will incorporate it into the pleasure versions.

Since when did Fountain start making all his boats with Epoxy ?

The Super Vee Unlimited boat last year was certainly not the hull that was readily available to the public now was it?

Old 11-15-2006, 06:37 PM
Registered

Congrats to outerlimits, joe & Brett on the world title. Sharky you are right we got KO'd in the first race with two locked up bravo's, one in gear-one out of gear. Both drives fresh before race. Thats the only drive problem we had this year besides throwing a blade in Ft. Myers, it just happened to be the first race of the worlds. To fevermike - I know it just your opinion that the fountain factory boats are better prepared then us, but we have raced 4 different fountain hulls the past 10 of 11 years and beat the factory boats in many races including the sbi sarasota race this year, finishing 2nd to the lucas skater only to be DQ'd because of our OSS seals on motors. We take pride as a crew in how we test and prepare the boat, but some people can't see thru the wildness to realize. See you all next year - you never know what hull we will be in, but I'm sure we will be going back to #6's. Strick-Muscle crew chief
Old 11-15-2006, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

undefined[QUOTE=sharkeymarine]You didn't think I could do that now did you?

Also note there was 4 boats on Thursday race not 2 as you posted beforeYEA - KNEW THAT ALREADY 2DNF - 2 RUNNING= 2 FINISHING ,I DID SIMPLE MATH FOR YOU

Fountain/Muscle threw a right hook into Outerlimits/ Miccosukee @ the start of the 1st race with Outerlimits coming out on top with a knockout ! OK,KNOCKOUT COMPETITION AT START OF RACE AND FINISH 2ND

Miccosukee only ended up with a few scratches and a slight gash in the step, while the Fountain/Muscle's damage was enough to send them home packing!

(sounds of the bell) END OF ROUND TWO with a KO!
Something tells me RF may be looking to chase the OL next year!

He was spotted in the Destin Pits... :drink
I GUESS AFTER 16 OF WINNING YOU JUST GET SLOPPY ,OH WELL ON TO NEXT YEAR
Old 11-15-2006, 09:33 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

OK,KNOCKOUT COMPETITION AT START OF RACE AND FINISH 2ND
Pretty damn good if you ask me.

Don't forget they also stopped for about 5 minutes for a cockpit blower seizing up from the impact at the Start, causing the wires to it to smoke up the cockpit.

If I recall they only needed to make up 1 minute and 47 seconds on Sunday, because they made up the 3 minutes 13 seconds time on Thursday to finish second...

And to think, this is only the second race on this boat....

I GUESS AFTER 16 OF WINNING YOU JUST GET SLOPPY ,OH WELL ON TO NEXT YEAR
Now let's see what he can do now that there is other competition besides himself or a field of only his boats...
Attached Thumbnails Has Outterlimits ever won a world title???-429-medium-.jpg  

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 11-15-2006 at 09:37 PM.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:54 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=sharkeymarine]Pretty damn good if you ask me.

Don't forget they also stopped for about 5 minutes for a cockpit blower seizing up from the impact at the Start, causing the wires to it to smoke up the cockpit.

If I recall they only needed to make up 1 minute and 47 seconds on Sunday, because they made up the 3 minutes 13 seconds time on Thursday to finish second...

And to think, this is only the second race on this boat....

Sharkey- I heard that OL ran over the back of Muscle????
And OK OK OL got a win in SV, And on a young boat. Congrats they are awsome boats dont get me wrong.

But please OL still have another 20 years of racing to even come close to Fountain It will be a great battle for years to come. We all know you cant win every race. Its a little too soon to start runnin your mouth the way you are doin. Nothin personal but SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Untill next year at this time when they go straight up for a full season. And yes OL is a custom boat the Fountains are not but reggie will build anything you want if you request it. Ferrais are custom cars and Vettes are not, but that still doesnt stop the Vette from givin them an a$$ kickin every year at LE Mans. Think about what your doin....YOU might as well walk into Yankee stadium, grab a mic and start runnin your mouth just because they lost ONE world series......??????

Quick Reply: Has Outterlimits ever won a world title???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.