Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Chain of lakes in IL (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130690-chain-lakes-il.html)

trimman 05-26-2006 05:50 AM

Re: Chain of lakes in IL

Ive seen that boat before, NICEE, a friend has a 25 thunder nice boats , we'll see ya out there, my new motor just turned 26 hours , bumping the timing up and puting the labbed 25 on this weekend!

trimman 05-27-2006 09:03 PM

Made it out today, had lunch and some liquid refreshment at freddies w/ flatlander and crew , powerquest and crew, made a run down river to vickies, had the kids w/ us today had to take it easy, the high wind and lite drizzle forced us to triler up a little early. mrs. and myself are going out tomorrow meeting up w/ at blarneys w/ a bunch of people , some of them caan get a litle outhand especially the ladies.LOL

32 thunder 05-29-2006 12:04 AM

Hey, trimman out on sat sorry couldn t make it back to slip little boy had enough!!! he's only 6 see ya next weekend!!!

trimman 05-29-2006 08:47 AM

We saw ya guys out , tthought i saw ya yesterday too,Understand about the had enough thing! Was behind smitty and his fam yesterday in his baja , he must have some big power under those hatches , sounded nasty i can hold my own w/ most boats on the chain up to 75, he pulled on me strong!!!

Smitty 05-29-2006 09:56 AM

Trimman-

Was that you trying to catch me runnin' across Pistakee at around 5:30 ?? Yea I do have some big power in the old Baja. It does have some big cams and the CMI headers help to give it some bark. I did have to put some turn downs on the pipes to quiet it down. I got stopped last week and was told to quiet it down cuz they will be watching me this year. :( :mad: :mad:

Next time you see me wave or something !!!!

Smitty

corbvette 05-29-2006 07:57 PM

Jason....sorry we never hooked up. I will be out next weekend with my wife and daughter. Let me know if you will be out next week.

( I didnt get your message till sunday night, I left my phone at the house all day.)

Jeff

32 thunder 05-29-2006 10:22 PM

I'll call you next weekend everybody was a big help and real nice!! We all need to exchange cell numbers " 608-449-4992" anybody know kyle's phone number?? Thanks
Jason

32 thunder 05-29-2006 10:24 PM

Maybe a big offshore get together tie up :cool: :cool:

trimman 05-30-2006 07:05 PM

Smitty that was me,those guys watch me too, and i took off my silent choice when i redid my motor and exhaust last year ,i am border line 93,94 DBs i was running to bald knob to see if they had bow lights ,, my front line tore mine off at the island , ordered a pop up light ! I tried yelling at ya but w/ your loud exhaust LOL, Our club is having a fun/pokerrun june 11 $50.00 entry covers food, prize meet at freddys at around 11-11:30 am,more info buzz me 815-739-8879 just bring proof of insurance, We'd be in for a tie off also !!

30 outlaw 2005 05-30-2006 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by trimman
Smitty that was me,those guys watch me too, and i took off my silent choice when i redid my motor and exhaust last year ,i am border line 93,94 DBs i was running to bald knob to see if they had bow lights ,, my front line tore mine off at the island , ordered a pop up light ! I tried yelling at ya but w/ your loud exhaust LOL, Our club is having a fun/pokerrun june 11 $50.00 entry covers food, prize meet at freddys at around 11-11:30 am,more info buzz me 815-739-8879 just bring proof of insurance, We'd be in for a tie off also !!

Is the fun/pokerrun by invite only or can any one get in on the action?