My winter project on 43 Nor-Tech >

My winter project on 43 Nor-Tech

Notices

My winter project on 43 Nor-Tech

Old 05-23-2006, 02:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: My winter project on 43 Nor-Tech

Say RV, if U make it up to northern Mich. this summer, look us up. We just took delivery of a 43 NT last Fri. up in Charlevoix. Laurie and Tracy
Old 05-23-2006, 03:19 PM
rv
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
Say RV, if U make it up to northern Mich. this summer, look us up. We just took delivery of a 43 NT last Fri. up in Charlevoix. Laurie and Tracy
I saw the pictures of your new boat, it looks great! I am sure you are very happy with it and will have alot of fun with yours this summer. We may be heading to Door County this summer for a long weekend. Maybe we can get you to cross over and we can hook up.

Rick
p.s. Tell "Draggin Ass" Hi for me (Jerry).
Old 05-23-2006, 03:39 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Rick...I only have one word...

Old 05-23-2006, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Yes you do! Here is the Mercruiser P/N for your LWP Flush attachment; 91-84996T1. Is that the number you found?

K, what are your plans for Memorial day weekend? Are you guys still going down to WPB?
Dean

Yep. Ordered it up overnight from BAM today. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow. I have to check on the order status site later.

Still up in the air for Memorial Day. We are just going to play it by ear for the time being. Maybe cruise down the creek to see you and Dail?

Friday night we are going gambling though (SunCruz). I have reservations for 8 and only 5 coming so let me know if you wanna come.

I was going to ask .. are you a poker player? Angela is a fiend and looking to put together a friendly Sunday-night game.

Later.

Kyle
Old 05-23-2006, 03:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rv
I saw the pictures of your new boat, it looks great! I am sure you are very happy with it and will have alot of fun with yours this summer. We may be heading to Door County this summer for a long weekend. Maybe we can get you to cross over and we can hook up.

Rick
p.s. Tell "Draggin Ass" Hi for me (Jerry).
Thanx Rick, actually talked 2 the bald headed fart at length this am. He is as ornery as ever!! Do'n good though! We may make The Door in August, not sure yet. We were over there last year and really enjoyed it. Later, Tracy
Old 05-23-2006, 03:48 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by kswest
Yep. Ordered it up overnight from BAM today. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow. I have to check on the order status site later.

Still up in the air for Memorial Day. We are just going to play it by ear for the time being. Maybe cruise down the creek to see you and Dail?

Friday night we are going gambling though (SunCruz). I have reservations for 8 and only 5 coming so let me know if you wanna come.

I was going to ask .. are you a poker player? Angela is a fiend and looking to put together a friendly Sunday-night game.

Later.

Kyle
K,
Sounds like me, just hanging, going with the flow, and what the Dr. tells HQ what she is allowed to do! i know boating won't be one of them, BUT I think I can get a kitchen pass for 1 day.
The poker thing is not my bag, my money talks and is constantly saying "GOOD-BYE" as it is.... Thanks anyway.
I'll check in tomorrow about flush muff.
Dean

rv,
Didn't mean to hi-jack your thread on your AWESOME NT!
Dean
Old 05-23-2006, 04:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
K,
Sounds like me, just hanging, going with the flow, and what the Dr. tells HQ what she is allowed to do! i know boating won't be one of them, BUT I think I can get a kitchen pass for 1 day.
The poker thing is not my bag, my money talks and is constantly saying "GOOD-BYE" as it is.... Thanks anyway.
I'll check in tomorrow about flush muff.
Dean

rv,
Didn't mean to hi-jack your thread on your AWESOME NT!
Dean

Yeah .. maybe we should quit using OSO as our personal "ladies room" PM me your e-mail address.

I doubt we'll make it to WPB (too far, too much gas, too little time, not enough to do). So we'll be around the area causing trouble. Would love to have you for a day. Dail going to be in town?

Cool on the poker, I'd feel bad taking all your money anyway I don't like it as much as Angela but I did whoop her ass as well as about 175 others and won the Sunday tourney at Club 52 a couple weeks ago. The $1200 purse has been my gas money so far.

</end thread hijack>

I wish I had a 43' Nor Tech ...
Old 05-23-2006, 05:44 PM
Registered

Rick,

I was wondering what you were doing all winter long. I knew it was only time before you got your hands on that boat. Great jo and looking forward to seeing that beast this year.
Old 05-23-2006, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

RV, sweet clean up job and I bet it's nice piece of mind knowing everyhting was gone through.
How many hours were on the drives?
Old 05-23-2006, 09:24 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by rv
Still have the 17-3/4" x 27" 5 blades. I had Brett at B-Blades tune them up to standard lab specs. I have not had a chance to get a set of data on these props yet. Once I do I will take them back to him for adjustments. He thinks they should be 17-1/4" (same as you had originally). I can tell you one thing they are much better than before for getting on plane. I bet it is at least 1-2 seconds faster. Also the rooster tail is about 4-5' higher than before at the same drive setting. Something changed!

Did you place an order yet for yours? What are your thoughts now for a engines/drives?

Thanks Mark.

Dean, yes we did have a 35 Nordic, friends of ours in Utah have it now. I guess I like that "Nor" part of the word. Yep, it has a pad.

Rick
Maybe the COG changed slightly. In that running shot were you trimmed to about 3 or 4. Jeff

Quick Reply: My winter project on 43 Nor-Tech

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.